+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Payza service in Bangladesh

Senior Member mp5 is on a distinguished road mp5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe ye to nahe pata kay payza service bagladesh main kesi kaam ker rahi hay mager payza wala payment process itna zeada maqbol nahe hay trader esey apni payment ko withdraw kerwaney kay liay kam he use kertey hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mp5 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-17)

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that every kind of payment processor can be used in all country but every payment processor it has its own advantages and disadvantages so in bangladesh the most
    important payment processor is the payza which is for the use and it dollar can easily cash from the senior member I am not from Bagladesh, but happy to heard these news, it good for them i think at least they have one option in their hand to pay the amount and to withdraw, but to make the payza more reliable source of transfer traders must check the process and then
    real time transaction has to be done on it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes when it will happen then it will give great flexibility to us.It is a big obstacle to the online traders or others who use online services not to allow ecurrency service in the
    respective traders country.In my country now it is allowed to use payza but it is still incomplete i think as we are not allowed to buy ecurrency from them.Sometimes it is required to invest some to earn It's good news that will Payza currently Bangladesh. Although like a novice, We have not really brewed work. Again, We understand scandal brewed on the internet, helping to make me personally afraid a lot of the reports you can find 1, 000 Taka Payza therefore the local Islamic banking institutions. Therefore currently the 3 500 Taka happening last night
    throughout Payza by himself in order to link

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali 123 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    payza services taqreban har us mulak main mojood hai jo kay taraqqi pazeer hai pakistan india aur bangladesh main payza mojood hai mager wahan par payza itna zeada maqbool nahe hia iss liay trader iss ko apni payment withdraw karwanay kay liay istamaal nahe kartay

Senior Member chapa1 is an unknown quantity at this point chapa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can anybody tell me the exact net amount deducted from my account when i cash it out .. nd can it be done with payza in 2 days days or more ..and i prefer this indianforex account a bit more profitful than any other ptc or ptd or ptl websites .its amazing

Senior Member atianz is an unknown quantity at this point atianz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m from pakistan and i think payza service is also available in bangladesh so payza service is good and acceptable in asian country. so join this.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Payza is that I know received in exchange instruments as a means of payment instaforex is very supportive of the local banks in the country that there is no country in this world. but the risk is the tax imposed is so large that we must always be careful. especially when we are going to use the payment instrument in Payza to withdraw funds that we have.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to setiawanedi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member amjid222 is on a distinguished road amjid222's Avatar
    Thanks
    bangladesh mein payza ne apni servise shuru ki hey yeh sun kar khushi hoiey.but payza good processoer hey laikin best nahi hey.jo mein ne maloomat li hein yeh apni services mein itna fastest nahi hey jaisa k liberty reserve aur skrills hein.

Senior Member sidhu5775 is an unknown quantity at this point sidhu5775's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri maloomaat k mutabiq payaza aik with draw ya deposit purposes k liey itna best processor nahi hey.yeh itna fastest peocessor nahi hey .yeh boht delay karta hey.however bangladesh walon k lie yeh aik good news ho sakti hey.

Senior Member hifsaqurashi is an unknown quantity at this point hifsaqurashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good news that payza is supported now in bangladesh , but as a new comer i haven't try payza yet now. i have read so many scam stories in internet which make me scared.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast