+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Payza service in Bangladesh

Junior Member gada is an unknown quantity at this point gada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The time your hard earned dollars is usually imminent regarding? I examine in numerous community forum which their particular services is just not acceptable as soon as they growing to be payday
    Flashbacks ask for hold off regarding 7 days a week. Pls discuss in the event you get paid your hard earned dollars as well as certainly not obtaining paid out for years.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aliusman is an unknown quantity at this point aliusman's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji han payza service bangladash main ha or bohat sary bangladash main log is ko use karty han kun ka ya asan hal ha pasy withdraw karany ka leya or ub to har jaga pa ha payza or liberty reserve bohat sa log in ko like karty han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Payza payment process give us good service in Bangladesh. Bangladeshi people very like this processor because Payza give us bank withdraw. So Bangladeshi people think that bank withdraw is important in Payza service. So my request please instafoex broker house do you add this Payza processor, in your payment service.

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that every kind of payment processor can be used in all country but every payment processor it has its own advantages and disadvantages so in bangladesh the most important payment processor is the payza which is for the use and it dollar can easily cash from the senior member of so i am prefer payza

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    It is a good news that payza is supported now in Bangladesh.But as a newcomer I haven't tried payza yet.Again I have read so many scam stories about Payza in internet which make me scared.Is there anybody from Bangladesh who are using payza to withdraw money regularly?If you then pls share your experience with payza in Bangladesh.
    I think in all the services would be tantamount sir, so we would not be different in every way distinguished
    because we are all members it's the same all
    but if we are going to use in a very large amount of money so that will require special attention

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is true Payza is available for Bangladesh. I can tell clearly that i have got as 3 withdrawing in Local bank. i use islami bank for withdrawing money form payza.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I read all of the reply of this post, Someone says deposit from payza is possible, Someone says not.But this is clear that Instaforex dont support deposit with payza .
    You can chat in IFX support online to know this clearly .

Senior Member barikahalah is an unknown quantity at this point barikahalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's good news that will Payza currently Bangladesh. Although like a novice, We have not really brewed work. Again, We understand scandal brewed on the internet, helping to make me personally afraid a lot of the reports you can find 1, 000 Taka Payza therefore the local Islamic banking institutions. Therefore currently the 3 500 Taka happening last night throughout Payza by himself in order to link, an individual Connect with me personally throughout Payza.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was very nice, as it will facilitate in transactions online via payza. Traders will be very happy to hear this. because trading activities will become easier.

Junior Member shams4 is an unknown quantity at this point shams4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Payza is now
    available in Bangladesh,thanks
    payza for serve our country,but
    I work other internet site,there
    is no instant payment for Payza,i
    requests payza for instant
    payments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast