+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?

Junior Member wildan boy is an unknown quantity at this point wildan boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think robot is not good for beginner or newbie trader .firstly we should learn with manually trade to be consistant in forex trading .but if you having consistant enough .you can using robot to giving help with easy trade to make money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salsabila is an unknown quantity at this point salsabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not so because of the price movement and the state of a country's economy will continue to change from time to time so that the analysis using the robot is not good for the long term, we should analyze our own so getting used to shape the market and we also increased our experience and knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seksekti View Post
    I am not sure of the robot will give better gains than using manual transaction, because the nature of the robot to stay within the rules applied in the robot, when the market turns erratic robot no antidote consequently lose.
    Actually It is back to the trader It self, how to control and using his robots, if the trader already expert to use robot It is not imposible that robot can make bigger profit than manual trade of course.

Banned seksekti is an unknown quantity at this point seksekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not sure of the robot will give better gains than using manual transaction, because the nature of the robot to stay within the rules applied in the robot, when the market turns erratic robot no antidote consequently lose.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    robot only as a means to assist the traders who do not have time for manual trading, but we do not completely give up trading the robot, we also have to control at any time, if the robot needs our help to do the close position

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not sure about it, because in facts, there are many robot will lead the traders to face some losing although for a periode they get some winning with good but at last they just face some losing..and so why i prefer to trade with manual, this is most profitable, simple and safest..and also manual trading is the way to make us become a good trader later

Member badrussh is an unknown quantity at this point badrussh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mannual trading are also for me a up down strategy - 'Make good wins one day - loose it all the next day' I never make constant profits on a uptrend thou. It works heavily on my patience and I eat up my nails from my fingers !!!!. I have bought all kinds of training books - dvd's that costs me 1000's of dollars allready. The markets goes up, when I go in for a long, yes offcourse it goes against me 'everytime in a 50pip SL'. I have bought then a couple of robots (best ranked on a couple of websites) Thou some of them placed on different currency pairs and i have backtested them for +- 2 years on each. Some of the robots trade twice a week and some once or twice a day. Even if they dont trade so often, they are all having a > than 80% winning rate. That is what counts on the end of the day !!!!!! to make small constant profits, after a month push the Lot size up with another 0.1. I have now all the robots on my live accounts - when some robots loose, the other makes it up etc.....

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't thing that robot gives better profit than manual trading. i think robot gives 20 to 30% monthly profit, you have good tading skill than you can double your money by trading.

Banned RowenaM is an unknown quantity at this point RowenaM's Avatar
    Thanks
    With the advent of online Forex trading investing, you can do forex trading anytime and from anywhere. Further, you can make investment in forex markets of different countries, with different time zones, at one point of time right from the comfort and convenience of your home. Unlike the stock market .

Member sweety sania is an unknown quantity at this point sweety sania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I observed that robot can not give the better profit than manual. Manually trader can more profit through making trading manually. robot always bid the against the trend and also a small trade apply

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)