+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why do you want to use a robot if you can work alone then why use it ?? it's not liked it requires programming and there are also risks ... and try to learn about forex and trade manually because these robots can make big losses because they can't think like humans, if a trader faces a sudden problem in the market he might be able find a solution but the robot cannot think and will fail at the first problem

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

barcul (2019-08-26)

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to forex. I don't have the right idea about it, but many of my friends and relatives are now using robots or automated trading systems. They got huge profits from trading and they told me that the automated trading system is very safe. So I also believe that an automated trading system is safe. and I also think that we can relax if we can use an EA that is good for us but it is not easy to find an EA that works well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . I do not use forex robots. I know forex robots are very helpful for trading. But it is important to know at hand and practice for this, we must not use forex robots at all. and I am more accustomed to trading forex manually, because forex robots cannot guarantee that trading will benefit, in my opinion as a trade, we are not looking for great robots, but we should try to make yourself into a traded robot. .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

maspion (2019-08-30)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i tested this ea in vps and but the results were not good i got a loss i thought i had to modify it paramerter settings some items from macd ea maybe moving averages maybe b other item settings and i will test this ea first to find out the results ... i will use eur gbp, eur usd, eur jpy and i think moving average and MACD EA is sample and mt4. I tried them many times but they were very bad. Always a loss I want to ask who is using it and making money? !!!!!!!

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    commercial and licensed robots and they update their versions from time to time, so I don't think that if you use an outdated or free version or an old version you will benefit and only the bad version is available for free download instead of their paid version, so my advice is not to use their old free version rather than the latest licensed version, and it's far better to trade manually than using lower-class EA robots.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to forex. I don't have the right idea about it, but many of my friends and relatives are now using robots or automated trading systems. They got huge profits from trading and they told me that the automated trading system is very safe. So I also believe that an automated trading system is safe. and I also think that we can relax if we can use an EA that is good for us but it is not easy to find an EA that works well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

wahyudin (2019-08-17)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it looks good but anyone here uses it in reality, if used please see here the favorable results, it will increase its reliability. and very martingale can be fatal if the market experiences significant news, and martingle is very risky to get profits with this strategy may require large funds to compensate for things that are not desirable in the forex market

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems profitable but risky on the other side ... although we can try it on a demo ... if the results are good then you can use it for real risks and benefits too ... I mean on a real account .... and usually identified that most Forex traders failed. Forex traders lose cash with completion. To help you become a charming trader that cannot be determined, I have compiled a list of the most common reasons why forex traders lose change.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in your belief here about these robots in forex trading. there are some robots that function, if it doesn't work, then no trader agrees to use it and the robot will go extinct today and why doesn't Forex Robots really work on forex trading and they can also affect the trade advertisement this is also very helpful during trading ..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2019-08-15)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade manually but I have an interest in using robot trading and EA trading. I have no teacher or friend to guide me about it. I have joined this forum to learn it so that I would be happy if our famous traders pay close attention here about robot trading and how to develop our knowledge of robot trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)