+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this depends on traders' knowledge of forex and also knowledge of EA settings because EA has a different strategy. to get profit with EA you must have knowledge about robot settings and don't let robort trade allways. robots use things full of robots, we can manage our 5 to open trades easily. robots are basically a qucik way to trade. and trade management,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are to sahi hi ki profit robot for deta hai but ham you are very fast, i profit profit robot profit trading manually. ham main trading manual calculation of apni to hisaab se open trading due to hi hai or target profit bi apne analysis to hisaab hota hai. the main robot to fix hota hia and that can happen sir, but I think it will work well if I will trade in a way that we can use when I trade manually with trading like this then I will be able to succeed quickly sir, in this trade with very good results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an online business and manual trading is the best for traders but if the robot traders have experience then we can benefit from them. Robots give us a profit of 20% to 30% but we can get double money using our own experience and skills. and robots can do it because they have the advantage of being unemotional. But not everyone can get by using robots, even robots also do what we say they do and if we directly join robots to trade it will be dangerous, we must study manual tarding first so we can instruct robots better.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely disagree with you. I mean veiw is very different, robort has followed a single instruction and as we know the trendy trading market there is an opportunity to get less profit, contrary to that the manual way gives you the facility to trade openly and stop losing at the right point and get more many advantages and I think it only facilitates us ever busy. but the trading manual is the best trading strategy .... If EA develops, then most traders will get exploitation here .... but things don't happen like that .... Once again trading investors do not have to be forced to sell it on the market, so they will greatly help persecute their own system in the market ..... as a result of Forex is where you can get big profits if you can predict trends

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmaray haan zyada someone who manually trades cartons. buht kam hain log jo robort using the gay hon card. only the best manual khyale ha is the main apni marzi se trading ko zayada se zyada aor profit kam se kam the main losses near kar hakte han. and major forex trading bht se experienced log hn jin ki robot trading ki trading bht ache ha. trading robots tw jst ap tbb because jb application is busy hn yes this mood tb ap trading robots using kr skte hn wrna manual trading is a bet. I personally recommend prsonal trading because it gives a decent profit

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, me too. Trading the best manual robots, most traders is a very successful strategy. If there are things that will benefit from it because it can be sold to investors in the market, but the robot is here. foreign exchange system market. Because a place where you can get huge benefits if you can't always predict the right trends can help. and I have experience and have used forex robots to trade forex but I can not make a profit. Now I think that manual trading is safe and the best. Robots don't have minds like humans because they are made by humans.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, i don't think so. I think the transaction guide is the best transaction technique. If the spider is so effective then most investors can benefit from it. But the factors do not happen like that. in industry, they can be valuable using their own programs in the industry. Because currency trading is a position where you can generate huge benefits if you can estimate the pattern all the time and If the robot is very productive on the table, I think the most effective method so often actually stores in this article. However, you can use items together with possess. Just like the thought process is likely to apply in small business owners. Apart from that it is a new expense connected to the EA hatildina robot for good performance.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we use a robot that is a robot that can be good, then we will get a lot of profit that we can use to help us trade later but if we use a robot is a robot that is used will be very dangerous and the robot is another good way to trade, what we can learn from this is a good and disciplined way of trading, so in short if we can't control ourselves and are struggling we can use good ways to use EAs and can make money.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so, sir, as far as I know if we trade with the help of forex robots, we must be prepared for all the risks that might occur so that if the robot is lost then we will lose all our money and sometimes some robots give you an advantage but there are times when You lose all your money, I don't ask anyone to trade with robots, I trade manually, in my opinion.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

comoztise (2019-08-28)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No robots bilkul bi manual trading se zaida nahi profit dete kuch robots for aik mein mef sirf aik open trading cartes hain jo kafi nahi hai aur robots for trading karne se app kuch bi experience for results of hahi aur for trading for the card waqt application ka robots application robot work from kar de to the application of ko zohida loss ho hakta hi lakin trading manual mein ziada fortunately bi hai aur app es mein experience bi results of the karte ho. and I think this is good for our own trading and analysis rather than just relying on robots, this is very useful for us besides our knowledge and also our experience so we better understand this trade

13. The Following User Says Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)