+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 820 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you earn a lot of money ?

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as earning a lot of money from Forex trading is concerned, then i will say that earning a lot of money will require significant knowledge and information about Forex Trading. Will also require skills, tactics, different strategies for different conditions and will require an experience with money management. So once i will have all these abilities, i will be able to earn a lot of money. And i will earn a lot of money then i will first complete my level of study.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-19)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i will win a very large profit trough the forex trading business then i will spend this money for the poor peoples of my country and i will manage a online business trough they will be able to make easily income wich will be enough for their life,so i will give chance to more and more to poor peoples to join and earn trough the online sources,and also i will grow up my account and i will reinvest big money to the forex so that i can run my own business ,trough this business mostly poor peoples will be able to take the benifit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-19)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    incidentally the majority of individuals have forever thought an instant, to actually get'how to buy rich quickly, and given the prospect accident in forex instant. it appears instant,,,,, other then unfortunately to actually to be a pro trader in the ability to actually fold the double capital wasn't straightforward, its all sacrifice. in forex it sacrifices an excessive amount, the learning time,,, cash, and psychological burden........... and although the formation of the most important in the currency markets, where the revenue is needed to complete the test, usually for a long time, people understand in the first place, you will get a superior car, bays and other applications.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-19)

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm still waiting for that great day when I can made a lot of money in forex, well If I can do, the first thing I will do is to buy a house, then I will plan to go for a nice trip in a nice country to visit some new places, and spend great time with my family. and earn a lot of money from Forex,.Most of my countrymen are poor.So i want to make my people happy.Though only my money will not make a great change, but it can be initiation. i will donate a percentage of my profits in a temple.I am faithful to my God.I know that i have entered here as God wanted and so i will always be grateful to my Lord.I have a great desire to help the poor

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what i do with the cash i get type currency trading is that i put some in my banking consideration for my immediate needs and i spend the relax of the resources into other off-line company that i consider successful and what making an investment in. and Far Cry 3 has a relatively expensive item economy, IMO, and money is a little hard to come by, when you're at the early parts of the game. Compared to some of the other games I play, I find myself having to frequently grind killing people, and manually collecting the loot of every fallen individual, just to get a few money.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to trump For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-19)

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if i earn so much money then i will go and enjoy my life with my family member which is very good for me and also for them i want my family member to be happy in their lives that what my purpose in life ....... so that is why i am working in this market with full attention .......
    and actually i don't know that what i will do. But i will not leave forex if i make lot of money from it. Because there are no need to any heard work for trade in this business and it is so relax business too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-19)

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    agar mein forex se bohat ziyada raqam kama laita hon to mein apne mndrjat mein se aik feesad kisi hekal mein atiyah karoon ga. mein –apne kkhuda ka wafadar hon. mujhe maloom hai ke mein kkhuda ki terhan yahan daakhil sunhwa hon aur is liye mein hamesha –apne rab ka shukar guzaar rahon ga. meri bohat khwahish hai ke mein ghareebon ki madad karoon. mere beshtar dais daar ghareeb hain. lehaza mein –apne logon ko khush karna chahta hon. sirf mere paison mein koi bohat barri tabdeeli nahi aeye gi lekin yeh aaghaz ho sakta hai. aur jab mein bohat ziyada raqam kamata hon to shayad mein kuch khareedna chahta hon jisay mein chahta hon lehaza mein samjhta hon ke ghair mulki currency mein munafe hamari zahanat ko behtar bananay ke liye bohat mushkil aur zurori hai taakay hum kisi qisam ke mayoosi ke sath tijarat nah kar saken, aur mujhe lagta hai ke sab se behtar nizaam aap ka paisa hai intizam

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-19)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is really very good website to earn money......if i became a successful trader than i will definately earn money but from this money i will first open the school for childeren......i also have others dreams but firstl i will open the school...... and This type is the closest to trading the Forex markets, and CFD is a derivative products allow traders to achieve profit from price movements in the live markets without the need to have a tool on which are traded. CFDs, and as is the case with Forex, require traders having full knowledge of the market, and in order to achieve real success, they will need to develop some understanding of technical indicators.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), zohaib1 (2020-02-19)

Junior Member vedzfx is an unknown quantity at this point vedzfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe I will buy a house first before I buy a car and more. Because for me by owning a house, at least I will feel calm in living this life later. Because it is also my biggest wish and hope, besides wanting to have a million dollar balance.
    Because by having lots of money, we can make many dreams come true. And all that I have written long ago in my notes.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to vedzfx For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-19)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I able to earn a lot of money then I certainly won't using it on forex trading but diversify my investment in another business from food industry, property, fashion and so on, I doubt that forex is a good foundation to make a company with as the risk is high, but we may never know the future right ?
    and I want to make a lot of money and can pay off the debt. I have great expectations for success, and do not forget a family affair, so I have to help my family pay off the debt. forex is a money machine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 820 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)