+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 213 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is truly not easy to relax when we have an open trade especially considering that the trade may be experiencing a trend reversal and accumulating losses-hence the need for strict adherence to SL and TP.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is very hard to relax while trading but when i place a trade i just put my stop loss and take profit in place and i leave my system and do other things that need my attention

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when trader open a trade he should put TP and SL. Because it is help for his relaxed mind. Otherwise he can be tensed all time for his trading position and he can't concentrate his other activities.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    mind freshness and rest is necessary while trading because a fresh mind can give you a ideal output, i listen to the music while trading to keep my mind fresh and active

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    No one can be a relax when our position is open tension pressure and depression is arrived on our mind and its hard to control our greed too and we can't be relax at that time because its a forex trading and anything can be possible here we can be profitable or also suffer a loss .

Junior Member talebpost is an unknown quantity at this point talebpost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way of becoming relaxed while my trades are in action is to invest carefully that is leap before you leave. Another way is to think that in any trade there may happen loss in spite taking all precaution and I will cover it next time.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is difficult for me to relax if my trades are open but if i am tired and cannot take care of my trades or do a market watch, i simply set stop loss and target and i feel little relax though not completely.

Member tariktanjaoui is on a distinguished road tariktanjaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while i trades in action i try to learn more and more about forex in the sitwebs or learning in the book and i open this forum to talk with my traders friend to gain experience and To enrich the stock of knowledge .sometimes i go to practce sport or i go to shopping .

Senior Member traderapes is an unknown quantity at this point traderapes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main strength of the trade will come only when our analysis is correct and the results have started giving us the necessary advantage. This will keep future revenues and also allows us to relax and take more risks in trade.

Banned abid is an unknown quantity at this point abid's Avatar
    Thanks
    mostly i trade after clear the market trend when i think now i trade then i dont tension after trades but some time trade is wrong then i take tension

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 213 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)