+ Reply to Thread
Page 822 of 823 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 820 821 822 823 LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 8226

Thread: Profit making target is good or bad?

Banned zubair782 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair782's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes sure you should must need a target to get profit from it. But first you should need better education about Forex trading to make better profit from it. then you will be able to make a target for your profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont think that is a bad thing...... in my opinion we have to make target a amount for profit..... for that reson i think when we give a trade we can give take profit also................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zuhaib is on a distinguished road zuhaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear it is very good strategy and in this way we can make a large capital with small capitals so take profit is very necessary for all traders and can we make huge money with a good trading plane.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not only god, it is the best thing for any traders. Because when you set a target, then you are on the way to reach of your success safely. Without trading target, we can't control our emotion during trading.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never make a target, and target is the biggest burden in life and it will make us emotional and disappoint,
    just let it flow and we follow it, and we do trade with the best we can and we wil not know and realize that we have made the best thing in life,,,
    no burden, no assessment,,,just let the mind flow in the market

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by madhurishaha View Post
    Hello friends,
    I have heard from some of my friends that in forex market, having profit making target is very harmful and sometime it may cause to blow the trading account. But I am confused about it. Anybody please help me about this.
    Thanks in advance.
    trading maine profit making target ak boht he acha or best and good way ha agr ap ka pass trading ka plan ha or ap target rakha kar trading karrta ha too ap huge money earned kar sakta hna esi waja sa best or achi trader karna or trading maine apna emotion ko control karna ..

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), earners (2018-06-17), ntn (2019-08-27), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-18), Unregistered (1), usmanfx (2014-01-10)

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit target is very important because price movements can not be predicted with certainty, so we need a target profit of approximately easily touched by the movement of currency prices.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombastic For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-27), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member veertiwari is an unknown quantity at this point veertiwari's Avatar
    Thanks
    gold and silver ye dono hi kafi achhe metal hai kyunki bade bade traders issi me trade karte hai risk hota hai kyunki agar low balance hai gada b bara size ke trade kie to lok sun ki chance hote hai fir vi niyam mafik trade karenge to lavabit honge

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

old and silver ye dono hi kafi achhe metal hai kyunki bade bade traders issi me trade karte hai risk hota hai kyunki agar low balance hai gada b bara size ke trade kie to lok sun ki chance hote hai fir vi niyam mafik trade karenge to lavabit honge

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

old and silver ye dono hi kafi achhe metal hai kyunki bade bade traders issi me trade karte hai risk hota hai kyunki agar low balance hai gada b bara size ke trade kie to lok sun ki chance hote hai fir vi niyam mafik trade karenge to lavabit honge

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to veertiwari For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-23), Unregistered (1)

Banned rajon999 is on a distinguished road rajon999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually we can not see our future so we have to trade here our real experience so experience most important in forex market. just stay here with our experience then it is help for great profit.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rajon999 For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), Golobutt (2019-09-23), ntn (2019-08-27), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member jawadjutt is an unknown quantity at this point jawadjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is to manage your money in proper way. you need to time in order to achieve the target.,it should be divided on some parts,daily,weekly,monthly & yearly,I am confused about it. Anybody please help me about this.this can make you to trade with a peaceful mind especially

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawadjutt For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-23), ntn (2019-08-27), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 822 of 823 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 820 821 822 823 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)