+ Reply to Thread
Page 722 of 823 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712 720 721 722 723 724 732 772 822 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 8226

Thread: Profit making target is good or bad?

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the benefits of having a profits targets in your trading is, it will prevent over trading. This is because when you have a simple target, when you have gotten it, you might just decide to stop trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member furqaniqbal is on a distinguished road furqaniqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never think this is a bad to idea to earn money with your daily target this is good idea to make a daily target of earning in forex trading and when you hit your target and then leave forex and do some relax because this is only greed with that you can lost your all money in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member deeny is an unknown quantity at this point deeny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making target in our trading is a good thing. if we dont have any target in our trading, we will not get anything, we will just get small money for years. with profit target, i believe our skill will be better and our earning will better also

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to make an impossible profit target in the forex trading business and this applies vice versa. For me, i always concentrate in my trading targets in forex, i set it out completely to avoid any mistakes.
    Patience is Key.

Banned rumpa1 is an unknown quantity at this point rumpa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is good to make a profit. I think that the enterprise is loss = profit. If I lose my money, I'm not the loss of my confidence, I hope, because if I lost my confidence, I also lose if I lose my hope, I lost my money so easily. I also believe that the foreign exchange available to me a lot of money, if we understand this market.
    Thanks in advance.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that is good idea if make profit target in our trading because it will make our trading always
    undercontrol , we will know when we have to stop our trading and we have to still trading to reach our profit target.

Senior Member decky is an unknown quantity at this point decky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit making target is good, so we will have target in our trading and have a plan also. it can help us to survive in bad condition in our trading and can makes us to manage our risk also

Senior Member ammar is an unknown quantity at this point ammar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think profit making target is really good in Forex trading ,actually it help you to set an aim and try to achieve it . one more thing is that you can easily stay away from greediness and when you complete your one day target then you can stop trading .target rakhny say mera nae khaiyak kay account low hota hai kisi bhi tarhan kay loss sy bachny k liye best strategy aur knowledge ki zaroorat hoti hai.

Senior Member Red Hat is on a distinguished road Red Hat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually it is good. We all came to Forex because we need to earn some money. I have came on that purpose and profit making is my dream. I have done some Demo tradings and became interested in Real trading. I got some few advice from my friends about Forex and become interested.

Member basit.online is an unknown quantity at this point basit.online's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit making is the real objectice of any buinsees,without profit it would not be called as a buisness so profit making plans and profit making targets are very good,and i think trading with planing is very good thing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 722 of 823 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712 720 721 722 723 724 732 772 822 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)