Page 377 of 384 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvin View Post
    deposit with a small amount is recommended for beginners. as early so as not to make the beginner fast emotion or stress if experienced loss or mc. once more proficient, then we increase the amount of the deposit. It will make the psychology you will be more prepared to face the market.
    the amount of deposit that do traders have varying amounts. as a trader of course we want to earn a great income in a short time with little capital. however, make a deposit with a small amount would only be safe if we pursue a small target as well. because we need to consider the use of money management as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ashvin is an unknown quantity at this point ashvin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    deposit with a small amount is recommended for beginners. as early so as not to make the beginner fast emotion or stress if experienced loss or mc. once more proficient, then we increase the amount of the deposit. It will make the psychology you will be more prepared to face the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal me to bro ap ko ye $10 instaforex me kra dene chahye ku k lgta ha ap risk se dr rahe ho,agr ap aise $10 ka risk nahi le skte to ainda ziada deposit b nahi kra sko ghay,mere khayl me to ap ko kra dena chahye or cent me trading krni chahye ap ko faida hoga ma ne khud $5 se shru ki thi trading cents me ap ziada na krna 0.01 ya 0.02 cent me order kia krna ahista ahista ap ko sb smj ati jay ghi

Member sweety is an unknown quantity at this point sweety's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have low deposits in your account then firstly go for a practice in the demo account and increase your amount . and once your account will be credited then start like a new beginner with full concentration you will definitely get a good success and also don't repeat your mistake as u have done earlier.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you should go for it if you have guts in your pocket and if you have trust on your trading system as well as on you than you should go for it, And I also like to say that operating real account is far more difficult than operating the demo account, Good luck and happy trading.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G me ap ke bat sy sehmat hun k agar ap trading me kuch kmana cahty hen to apky pass balance jiyada hona chaiye ta k aap wait kar sakeen apni position me. 1000$ investment karny sy ap 200$ easy kma skaty hen i agree with your comment .

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you do not have to deposit first. better to wait for the bonus next month. I think $ 5-20 is sufficient capital to learn forex is real. why end so quickly? you may need to change the lot size you use. not too overtrade and over lots. This will create your account quickly exhausted. with a capital of $ 5-20, the ideal lot is 0.01 - 0.02.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By trading safe and following rules you cannot earn enough using 10$ capital and in order to get decent profit that is worth the time you spend you have no option but to take high risk and try earning 30-50% profit in a day if you managed this 2-3 times your account shall become risk free or you can trade with double capital with lower risk.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont mean that we should continue to work to earn 5$ for ever, but i mean it is good for a beginner to risk limited amount as there are more chances of losing, and yes i too trade on bonus money but that i dont want to lose in a day or two so i trade with lower leverage and so lower profit percentage.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    do not make low capital become the obstacle or hurdles for our trading to build the career at this business
    this is a good opportunities to try to keep trading and survive at this business from low capital then we can make grow it...it will be great if we can make it with good
    Using too low amount of capital is not good because it will be harder to keep your patience when you got only small amount of dollars
    although it was normal in percentage. But low or high capital is not determining your successful, if you don't have good money management so no matter high or low capital, you will lose all of your funds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 384 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)