+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 384 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    haan bhai chhoti amount sey aap kuch bhi nehi ker sektay belkay aap sehi terhan sey apni strategy implement nehi ker sektay or na hi aap concentration or dil lega ker forex trading ker sektay ho is liye investment itni ho k trade kernay ka bhi meza aaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    I think you can start trading with real account. $ 10 enough funds to start trading for real. You can just open an account cents, and you can start trading with the smallest volume of transactions. On account cents you can do to save on margin trading.
    I don't think that $10 is enough fund to start trading. It's okay to trade wtih $10 when you got it from welcome bonus but if you
    deposited by yourself, I think it's better to start with capital at least $50 so it will be safer and more flexible to trade in any
    different conditions of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    this is very big target my friend with only 10 dollars. yea its right if you have the strong strategy which gives you lot of money instead of the loss. so you can do the excellent tradings other wise it is better to get the percentage of your deposits.
    I think also very risky if the trader uses very little capital to get a big target for a trade.
    would be better if traders use money management in trading.
    no problem we just get a little profit. important we have a higher capital security.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    yes, to trade safely, we must be cautious in trading as a newbie who still do not know much about forex, This will prevent us from feeling over convident which will harm us in forex trading.....
    on trading forex, we can be free to deposit large amounts or small.
    The important thing is we can survive and not experience a margin call. because a consistent profit will give us a steady income every month. thus making the account continues to grow.

Junior Member ashvin is an unknown quantity at this point ashvin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    I think you can start trading with real account. $ 10 enough funds to start trading for real. You can just open an account cents, and you can start trading with the smallest volume of transactions. On account cents you can do to save on margin trading.
    I also started trading on real account with the amount of $ 10, but I'm having a mc to 7 times. because the result is unlikely to be large, while my mind can get lots of money only with a capital of $ 10. as a beginner, do not use the capital is too large.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweety View Post
    if you have low deposits in your account then firstly go for a practice in the demo account and increase your amount . and once your account will be credited then start like a new beginner with full concentration you will definitely get a good success and also don't repeat your mistake as u have done earlier.
    yes, to trade safely, we must be cautious in trading as a newbie who still do not know much about forex, This will prevent us from feeling over convident which will harm us in forex trading.....

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by playfx View Post
    my rule is simple, if i only have little amount of capital, then i will not trade untill i'm able to collect proper amount to start trading. for me, the minimum amount to start trading in micro account is $1000, the mini account is $10.000 and the standard account is $100.000. waiting to having good amount of capital is much better than lossing due to lack of capital.
    but, if you just have to wait for the big money, will arrive when? I think, would be more rational if you start with trading with the capital you have. do not have to wait until thousands of dollars. because the opportunity will not come twice. could be, with a capital of only $ 100 could become $ 1000 in a short time.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend, if you think that you are ready for it after learn and practice, you can open real account with micro type and this is very good to learn and get the thing you can not get at demo account and also learn how to keep survive at this business, use the lower lots size for it is wise and because i want to tell you, several years ago, i began traded with only using $ 10 too in my account and also i used bonuses per psot for my trading
    so, the low deposit is not the obstacle to go and build your career at this business, i believe that you canmake it
    do the best we can

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my rule is simple, if i only have little amount of capital, then i will not trade untill i'm able to collect proper amount to start trading. for me, the minimum amount to start trading in micro account is $1000, the mini account is $10.000 and the standard account is $100.000. waiting to having good amount of capital is much better than lossing due to lack of capital.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with low deposits can be done effectively if the strategy used is good and we do trading according to the money management. One should not dream of becoming rich with low deposit trading within small time, it takes time to build the empire.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 384 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)