+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 384 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    starting ka samay low deposit kadna smart traders ka kam ha.low se dheere dheere aap deposit and investment increase kad sakte ho.iska liye mehnat and himat chahiye jo demo practice se and real trading se milta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Above of them say right thing that, you need proper practice with demo account. Then you know about deposits properly. I think, low deposit is not profitable in forex market. Need minimum $100 to deposit here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the first time,you should deposit 10$ for practice with real trading account.because to practice with real trading account,you will get about true trading experience and will feel pressure also.after get success you can deposit 100, 1000$ or more.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    agr ap ka account main low balance ha to ap ko chaya ka thore thori trading karna or sirf or sirf usd pair he chose karna tak ka ap ka balance khatam na hoo es laya pala ap apana balance ko zada sa zada karan ke puri kuoss karan tak ka ap boht acha profit earned kar sakta han.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For as long as I Beginner I advise you to stay away from live account now for a long time to learn and gain experience and applied what I learned at the expense of a trial period of not less than 3 months and test yourself until you are capable of making a trading strategy of your own you alone and tested long enough and then go to the live account and a small amount in Beginning with increasing experience, do the deposit

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Low deposit is required for newbies because most oft he time they will only lose their first series of deposits. Losing small capital is tolerable because it's all part of learning process. In forex trading you got to burnt some money before you earn something.
    I agree with you. we do not need to lose a lot of money in early trading. I also do it. I just deposite of $ 10 only at the beginning of my trading to learn trading on real account. now i have to raise capital with a larger capital

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the main problem for most of us.. We all starts with few hundred dollars.. and try to make bigger amount with this tiny amount.. But small amounts not only inadequate for making profits but also for surviving.. Because of capitalization you cant survive long enough with small account.. this is the main reasons for getting frequent margin call on our accounts..

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every beginner should drop small amount at first. Because the maximum loss for a beginner of their money in Forex Trading gonna give bad feeling about the area and if someone starts with a small amount, it should treat small batches. Gives his own way. Because his account is small and can can not recover its loss.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think that is a good decision to deposit such an small amount in forex. Because it is very difficult to make profits from that deposit. You better practice demo account more and you get posting bonus from this forum also by which you can also trade forex.

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    In my view you should not deposit your money at this time. Because in the start of real trading if usual to lose. Wait for a month or more and make a good bonus from the forum and trade with bonus money. This will be help for you and you will not lose your hardly earned money.
    Lower your leverage and trade. Dont withdraw the profit. Accumulate it and increase your deposit. Take risks occationally so that you could build your deposit faster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 384 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)