+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 384 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner trader must now begin to trade on real account with a low deposit, because they must train their psychology, and after they could have a good psychology, then they can use a larger capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you're feeling confident to trade live with a capital of about 10 dollars then do it. with a capital of $ 10 you must specify the exact size of leverage and capital so that you are using does not run out quickly, accompanied by appropriate analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also think forex is very dynamic business. Yes you are right without knowing basic this market is very hard for trader. So trader should know about forex market and practice hard.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to deposit low amount like you said 10$ then you should open cent account and set leverage very low. Then you can trade with small lot size. I think if you use good money management system then you can stay longer and make profit and you can test real account trading.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    It is obvious that you cannot really handle small capital due to greed and anxiety to make quick profits. It is better for you to stay away from depositing whether small funds or large funds. Just go to the demo account and continue your practicing. Use a demo account with just $30 and practice with it till you are profiting well from it.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because you make a good bonus from the bonus money and trade forum of waiting at least a month and lose the normal case at the beginning of the actual transaction, in my view, should not leave your money at this time. This will help to you, you can lose money does not have the nearly impossible.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    You can start trading in real terms, albeit with a small capital. You can also start trading with professional management, although the development of money with little capital is very slow. In real account then you will get valuable experience: the importance of psychological control.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's important to prepare low amount of deposit in the first time of trading. It was done to know the effectiveness of our current strategy in demo account when we implemented into real account. If we could trade well with low deposit in real account, profit consistently, so we could increase the amount of capital.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by syedraza View Post
    Beginners are recommended to deposit a small amount of money. Early, rapid and experience feelings of loss whether or not to begin to stress. Again, increase the amount of deposit. This will be prepared to meet the market, is the psychology.

I think a beginner it should not hurry to rush to increase their capital .. we must be very careful with if you want to go, for the beginners are advised to exercise its ability to advance in a container that is available is a demo account

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you just want to try out the market, then the low deposit could be the one, but if you want to be the real trader with real earning, then we should know that capital adequacy is one most important factor to be fulfilled. so you should atleast have $1000 to go start with cent account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 384 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)