+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 384 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Senior Member topmaster is on a distinguished road topmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai to newbie hu aur mai ismein agar invest karunga to kam se kam karunga kyun ki is business mei kafi jayda risk hain isliye ismein kam invest hi best hota hai jab experience ban jayega tab main bada fund invest karunga
    Jai Shri Krishna

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    well mere advice ye hai ki aap abhi deposite na kare kyuki agar aap ne deposite kiya toh,market aapka capital aisa gayab karegi ki aap dekhte reh jaega minimum aapke paas 150$ ho tab aap deposite kare...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    In my view you should not deposit your money at this time. Because in the start of real trading if usual to lose. Wait for a month or more and make a good bonus from the forum and trade with bonus money. This will be help for you and you will not lose your hardly earned money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low deposit trading is quite frustrating and creates lots of tension, as the profit from such trading will be very very less to keep motivated to continue the trading. Hence we should try compounding to increase the capital in the long term and keep our ambitions low.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    yes without knowledge hum forex market se paisa nahi kama sakte hai. ye business bahut hi jayda risky hai. is business mein hard work karna kafi jaruri hota hai. agar hum is business mein new hai to hume practice karna kafi jayda jaruri hai. tabhi hum ismein safal ban payenge.
    Not only in this business kisi b business main ager ap ne kam kerna ha to apko hard worker hona he pade ga and secondly of course is business main bahut jyada risk ha lekan fir bhi stop losses ko use ker k hum is busines mian risk ko asansi se control ker sektey hain

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, than we are using a low deposit, it will be much better if we keep it, then we use today is already a big capital to be able to produce a much larger profit each percentage of profit that we make.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Deposit $ 10 is enough for me as a new trader. With little capital we can learn to maintain margins. Discipline a trader starts from a small capital. You can make a small daily targets provided that can benefit every day consistently.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depositing $10 is not a bad idea if you have enough discipline to trade with small lot sizes. If you cannot stick with small profits, then do not bother. I have traded with $10 before I was able to make over the account with little profits at a time. You should be able to do the same.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depositing $10 is not a bad idea if you have enough discipline to trade with small lot sizes. If you cannot stick with small profits, then do not bother. I have traded with $10 before I was able to make over the account with little profits at a time. You should be able to do the same.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by penjualdolar View Post
    beginner trader must now begin to trade on real account with a low deposit, because they must train their psychology, and after they could have a good psychology, then they can use a larger capital.
    I am agree with your opinion. There is no one who could face high pressure instantly, many of traders who face high pressure directly
    were lost. So it's better to use lower capital for improving our psychology. But it's important to prepare our analysis and good money
    management in demo account until it was good in performance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 384 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)