+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 384 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my consider you should not installation your money at this term. Because in the act of genuine trading if regular to recede. Move for a month or solon and eliminate a advantageous incentive from the installation and patronage with bonus money. This faculty be supply for you and you leave not retrograde your scarcely attained money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can use some low deposit on micro volume of units. But we may not able to gain some expected amount of profit. Because the margin of the currency ratios are in point scale. So we need to use huge investments. If we need to make some test deposit with practice session. Then micro deposit should be very suitable for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Low deposit has a low risk, but the advantage that we get too low, but if we can be consistent with a slight advantage, one day would be a lot, and we can get a lot of money through forex trading, so we mnudah become a professional trader

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is better if you wait for next month bonus. 10$ capital will not give you enough big profit. you should practice more in demo account while wait for bigger bonus posting in your account. you can improve more of your strategy and increase your success chance. if you already have bigger capital you can trade to get bigger profit.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    In my view you should not deposit your money at this time. Because in the start of real trading if usual to lose. Wait for a month or more and make a good bonus from the forum and trade with bonus money. This will be help for you and you will not lose your hardly earned money.
    Brother i am agree with you. Staring me fear ke karan loss hone ke chances jyada hote hai. so bonus se thore aur paise milne ke baad achhe se trade ho sakta hai. Aur thora bada account hone par achhe se trade hoga to loss ke chance kam ho jayenge.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you just have $10 in your account,Now I will not suggest you deposit with that little money there,because it will be so easy for you to lose all your money there.I suggest you can trade with a big capital,which you can risk much to trade in forex.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rita View Post
    Low deposit is perfect for learning trade but not for earning certainly.Low deposit is always in risk.
    So, low deposit is the way of controlling emotion and greediness.
    brother low deposit se learning achchi ho sakti hai, aur earning bhi, mere hisaab se low deposit mein agar earning kam bhi hoti hai, to bhi chalega, ek to ye fayda hoga, ki us trader ko apna experience ke bare mein malum chalega, wo is market mein kitna safal hai, aur sath mein usko kafi jayda confidence bhi badega.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

sangam (2012-08-25)

Member hpanoo is on a distinguished road hpanoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you better wait till next month bonus. because $10 is not enough to open a position. if it goes wrong you may loss what you have now. i started with $20. but i also have lost my entire account due to bad trading. if you are new to forex do not deposit your own money till you get the confident on trading.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raju1984 View Post
    i think it is so hard to profit by the low deposits.but a newbie should invest low amount for his business at least 10$ and volume should be 0.1 cent.a newbie can get experience in this way in forex market.
    You are right,really hard to make good profits from low deposits but if the intention of the trader is to practice trading with live accounts then low deposit is a must. Just invest big capital later if you can develop a good and profitable strategy.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly speaking I think that is too small amount to be deposited in account and start trading as I think 50$ should be the account to earn at least some respectable amount. i will advice you to wait for some time and earn some bonus and after that you start trading. be careful in the beginning and always trade in one lot and too with minimum % of profit or loss to be beared.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 384 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)