+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 384 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Naye traderske liye low deposit option hi sabse acha rahega kyunki unke paas experience nahi hota hai aur vo market ko thik tarah se samajh nahi paate . Isliye small deposit se kaam start karna thik rahega. Jaise ki 20$ se 50$ tak deposit kar sakte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    low depoisits has the greater chances of lossing the money because you can provide it the larger margin but if you are the experience trader then you can make the profit from small deposits also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No for a newbie 10$ is a good investment in forex market if you really care about 10$ then,It can teach you many lessons that would be taught by large amount also.Go for it.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I would suggest that save money until you've saved a sum of $100. $10 is very small to begin with and the percentage of successs is low. What happens is that , we look for good profits with our trades in a day. With$10 I think you'll look for at least $5 to earn for the day. This will lead you to make more trades and making more trades meaning more risk towards your invested capital. So wait and save money, then invest.

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, if I were in your position, I won't deposit my money. I will keep trading in demo, or use my forum bonus to trade until I get profits consistently. If you have profits consistently from your forum bonus, you don't have to deposits money anymore, you can withdraw your profits you make from forum bonus you trade. I think it's better situation too for your trading psychology.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low deposit sy be ap forex trading kr skatay hen but aisa hy k ap ko risk leny me problem ho ge ap jiyda risk nhi ley sakeen geen ku k ap k passs capital kam ho ga or ap jiyda risk nhhi ley sakty ic liye jiyda capital sy ap acha prfoit earn kr sakty hen

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a very difficult task to turn $10 deposit to a higher sum. Do wait until you accumulate at least $100. In the meanwhile, do practice with the demo account. Your success rate should be over 90% in demo so that you can achieve a minimum of 70% on real account. While you accumulate bonus, do formulate a strategy for entry and exit as well. It will help you make consistent profits in the long run.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mai ne jab trading start ki thi apne forex trading business main real account kay zariye tou mai ne forex trading business main $1 se deposit kiya tha aur mai ne is $1 deposit se $26 earn kiya tha profit aur mai aur experience chata hon.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    Low deposit is recommended for the beginner trader. With $ 10 you can start "training" an advanced stage. Here you will see, whether your proficiency in the demo account continues in the real account. If you can develop a $ 10 to $ 15 a month, and a $ 25 next month, you already can be regarded as a smart trader.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trade with $5 or $10 in your beginning then it will not give you any profit, because if trader have minimum $50 in trading account, his/her trading can be very comfortable and risk free. Forex trader can't open a position for long time with small investment, so in manner trader should invest at least $50 or $100 at the starting of Forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 384 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)