+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 384 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you have a good knowledge you can do this.I have good experience in Forex about 3 years.But I don't know about your knowledge.If you have 1 or more year experience you will be able to turn $10 into $100 easily.But it will take about 1-2 months.Wish you all the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tubeltkadal is an unknown quantity at this point tubeltkadal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree if a live account is certainly emotionally we'll terletih well. But it is better if we use the capital account $ 10 cents. Order management plus learn all trained to collect patient balances growing profit though.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    many people say that low deposits cause the loss of the trader I think it is true for those who did not manage account when we use the low capital investment will help secure and avoid risks than high deposits

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear bro , what trading strategy you develop in this training month are you satisfy with your system then make it really simple, try to trade Price Flips strategy , really with my own exp , i maximize my capitals just by 25$ to 100$ in just 10 days , if your strategy works great then stick to your plan, lots of luck

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can trade with low investment as 10$ in your account but you must be careful because you cannot use big pips. you can use small lot size as .01 of take trading positon not more then two.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you can deposit the money. But you have to trade with a low volume. Because I think backup is so much important for trading. Low deposit is not a problem if you can control your emotion. With a low deposit you have to trade with low volume in cents.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my point of view dear when you invest low capital in the forex forum then you are able to get low profit and low loss . When you have a low capital then your lot size is also low and on this theory your loss is low and low profit too. loss deposit means you want to play with your low profit and low loss.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Low deposits are only suitable for those who started trading with real account because they need to be trading with low capital investment in order to avoid market risks

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Susti,
    about low deposits i will say, that one should open a cent account if he or she has a low deposit, in this way he or she can trade in a better way and he or she will not feel that he or she has a low balance or low equity in the account..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    Naye traderske liye low deposit option hi sabse acha rahega kyunki unke paas experience nahi hota hai aur vo market ko thik tarah se samajh nahi paate . Isliye small deposit se kaam start karna thik rahega. Jaise ki 20$ se 50$ tak deposit kar sakte hain.
    bhai aapne sahi kaha hai, lekin newbie ke liye deposit amount kafi jayda bata rahe ho, newbie ko 10$ ya fir 5$ se shuruwat karni chahiye, newbie ke liye earn karna jayda important nahi hota hai, learning karna bahut important hota hai, to learning aur market risk janne ke liye 5$ ya 10$ invest best hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

sangam (2012-08-25), topmaster (2012-08-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 384 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)