+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 384 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Senior Member shaon is an unknown quantity at this point shaon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trade Low deposit is risky.High deposit is much safer.We have trade with a high deposit money.Otherwise we will loss all of our money in no time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member orchid is on a distinguished road orchid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How much money for use low bid trade of Instaforex? Some body said $1 investment and beginning the new trade. pls let me know yes or not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    easy forex market is so that we can join and start practicing with the forex market low capital investment is always safe for beginners to learn and just $ 1 is enough I think you can choose the borker reputation for investment

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its will better if we compounding forum bonusses,as the beginer i have no money to depposite at the first time,then my friend told me that we can trade with the bonus that we got from forum!!i think its the best solution for us,its not a risky way to improving our skill and earn money!

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low deposits are a bit boring to trade with but it is also the safest capital to start with specially if you are very much a newbie in this market. Low deposits is safe for practice trading so that the loses is minimal and cannot totally damaged the positive spirit of the trader in case he margin call the account..
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein ne forex mein 1004 invest kiye hain . Is se mein small lots mein trade karta hoon.leverage use kar ke app thori amount se zayada trading kar sakty hain. Main thora profit le kar trade close kar deta hoon.

Junior Member yusuf maulana is an unknown quantity at this point yusuf maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the capital is not the main thing in this business .. although large or small our capital if we are careless when it began to trade our capital will be depleted quickly .. but if we field and be patient even though we are a small capital increase will certainly be a lot, as did the large capital the greater the benefits that we get .. so the point is ourselves who determine the gain or loss that we get at this forex business ...

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DANISH View Post
    g ya bilkul thk ha k ap kam paiso se forex join kr sktay ho or monthly aik achi income earn kr sktay ho forex ghr pe baith k kam krne k liye aik bohat achi opptunity ha.
    bhai low deposit se hum is business mein aa sakte hai, aur bahut paisa earn kar sakte hai, is business mein 1$ ke saath shuruwat kar sakte hai, lekin main kahunga, agar aap income lena chahte hai, to kam se kam 100$ ke saath trading ki shuruwat kare.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member fady10 is an unknown quantity at this point fady10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you to continue to trade on demo accounts to gain more experience and the substantial equivalent configuration through a forum through which first calculates the average helps you to continue with the ongoing market volatility and gain profits......
    good luck

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    For safety investment purpose then it need to start with the small investment at began. Later, if you can make consistant profit in real account then you can up****e it step by steps. It is not necessary to start with the large capital because your experience is still not enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 384 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)