+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 384 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the low deposit because we were not working as well as the maximum time management we can still say bad, it should hasten to be addressed. so that the lower deposits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can do the both thing waiting bonus of the month and deposit the 10 dollar in the same account , like that you find a good capital to start trading with less fear to lose all the money, and i advice you to start with small lots and don't open more then 2 orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakaniaga99 is on a distinguished road rakaniaga99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $10 is way too small amount for deposit.. I dont think many traders will success with $10.. then how much leverage will you use?? higher leverage is like a double sided sword and cannot guarantee your winning. I think the minimum deposit to start a real trade is with $100 with leverage 1:200 and opening a position as small as posible, 0.01 lot

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budi View Post
    agree with you, if you are a beginner or do not have the money to invest into forex you use cash rather than debt for better trading we use a bonus that we get from participation in this bonus ...
    ye baat ek dum sahi hai, agar paisa nahi ho, to hum posting se bonus bana sakte hai, aur trading karke kama sakte hai, main khud is field mein bonus se trading karna pasand karta hoon, loss hone par jayda avsos nahi hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Andi7 is on a distinguished road Andi7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not suggest for a deposit with the balance so much, but it would be better if you deposit an amount not bear, it will be better able to neutralize your losses. may indeed be a good idea to practice first demonstration account but do not consider yourself a real account as a demo account, because in the demo account can not be used as training for emotion. nanda so better do not rush, many are getting a bonus from your post results for a real trading account with the power of a good margin.

Banned sujan is an unknown quantity at this point sujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    cent accounts you have, I have 5 dollars, it should be on at the same time lots.but small business with greed.it 2 - the location is more likely to open foreign exchange w And not even then, if you believe that you have to learn, I think that you this loss, you will suffer should leave, it's something you need to learn at the expense of the forex trading regret.sometimes is not unlikely that you will also.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are getting profit in Demo account because you have big capital in your demo account and you can take risk, but if you deposit only 10$ in your account as you said this will wipe out once the market goes in oppsite dirction a little faster ,I will suggest you to deposit after 3-4 months when you have more money and your pratice on demo will have good effects then with a somebut large deposit in your account.

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    i think demo account is good to practise our knowledge about using metatrader but it s not to good to educate our trading mentality so it would be better after practise in demo,you invest about $10 to get the feel in real account to get the feel of really loosing and profit.

Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low deposit is not good for better trading. because if market fluctuation is 200+ pips then may be low deposit account terminate at zero equity. and its happen average 15 days. so better is at least 500$ for open trading. otherwise 10$ or 20$ never can give us success.

Senior Member pari786 is an unknown quantity at this point pari786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i recommend to deposit good money so you have low risk. if you dont have money you can participate in forum and get bonus and trade with this bonus..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 384 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)