+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 384 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Junior Member cpmxnab is an unknown quantity at this point cpmxnab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I dont mean that we should continues to works to earn the 5$ for evers, but i mean it is good for a beginner to risk limited amount as there are more chances of losing, and yes i too trade on bonus money but that i don't want to lose in a days or two so i trades with lower leverage and so lower profit percentages !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should wait for your bonus, too. And the sum of those amount will be ok for you. But, please don't trade with more than 0.01 lot size, and don't have more than 3 position at the same time, in this case, you will not crashed, or much later. Learn at a lot, and it will work fine.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Senior Member cgahcna is an unknown quantity at this point cgahcna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe you are good trader of the demo accounts but i do noy advices to you to start trades in the reals accounts with the 10 dollars but i think when you can deposit about 200 dollar that time you can start trade in this markets !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Blackspider is an unknown quantity at this point Blackspider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before deposit on real trading account , you should try Demo account first then earn experience on that . It will give you confidence to earn money on real account . Whether you deposit low amount or large it won't effect cause you will win forex trading.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai marry nazdeeq to low deposits hi ideal hain aik trader kay liye is market main trade karny kay liye, kionkay aap ka risk limited rehta hay, aur agar aap kay pass big capital ho ga to aap ka risk bhi barra ho jay ga.

Member lakoi is an unknown quantity at this point lakoi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it be better to just learn on a demo for now than to trade all week just to earn 5$?I'm starting to think I will wait this month and learn on my demo and then trade next month with the bonus I get from the forum. Thanks for all the replies guys

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Though it is possible to start trading with as low as $1, but research has made us to realise that many who deposit smaller amount usually end up losing their investment. To me $10 is but a small money to invest. Though you can still sustain it, but that is a very low probability. So my advice is, invest good money and manage it wisely.

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i think get started with bonus insta..from 10 usd long weekly get it 50 usd its very simple...i have to try in bonus welcome from another broker. maybe in insta get it over from this posting bonus. so we must study earning profit. goo luck brother

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    may be .. deposit 10$ in Cents Account willbe nice.
    crashing so fast may be you are to greedy.. with a little capital want to get so many profits..
    be patient Bro..

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 384 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)