+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 384 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There some of the reason tha i support and that is strongly surppot the use of low deposite when you are new tradeing because there is easy to make mistakes when it comes to forexing and when oysters uko that you wouldnt want to have your investment lost

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib493 is an unknown quantity at this point saqib493's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instaforex is the best treading companey he starts work low investment,,,,
    frist treading in demo account after real invest,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member calv is an unknown quantity at this point calv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    It is good to trade with low deposit as you can make good amount from the small amount in this forex market but for that you have to develop your trading skill and you must have to trade with less risk and have patience over your trades.
    yes, if we dont have the skill to make good profit, even we trade with big capital, we can't make profit also but loss and loss again. so, our skill in trading is important when we trade with low deposite

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to trade with low deposit as you can make good amount from the small amount in this forex market but for that you have to develop your trading skill and you must have to trade with less risk and have patience over your trades.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Low deposits are a good trading method, which is useful to avoid major risks in forex trading, but with low deposits do not ever try to get a big profit, it is extremely difficult and risky, and we will never be able to make consistent profits

Banned lucky mufti will become famous soon enough lucky mufti will become famous soon enough lucky mufti's Avatar
    Thanks
    low deposit is smart if we really wish still newbie in forex trading other then if we already professional in forex trading we could attempt to trading in big deposit thus will set bigger size so we tend to make much cash from our trading account.

Senior Member dondong76 is an unknown quantity at this point dondong76's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    preferably in learning demo, demo money deposit must be comparable to us, so we will feel the pains to maintain our margins suah like our real money, so if we make a deposit then trained with demo money and there is no difference between demo and real

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you should deposit that 10 dollar in centts account and then trad with a smaller lots but you should not open two posiiton at the same time and
    do not get over greed it will give you more chances to learn forex and i think that even if you suffer losses then it is not that much which will make you

Senior Member utedzz is on a distinguished road utedzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $ 10 would not be enough to trading on a real account for capital security will be very small so that sooner or later you will hit your account margin call. I recommend it for a first deposit of $ 1,000 in order to have a strong capital resilience so you get the pressure will not be too large so that it can generate profits consistently.
    Because Forex is My Dream ^__^

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    for beginner i think the safe deposit it arround $100. with that ammount of capital you can manage your daily risk and you have a quite long margin. it will make you can avoid margin call. but just trade wisely, it will be the same if you just tade gambling or trading with bad money management, deposit ammount is important but the most importent thing is your way of trading itself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 384 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)