+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe Forex is not a emotional business. It is real and perfect, so should be disipline for trade with risk management. I think low deposit same as 10$ will not be suitable for risk management. If you deposit minimum 100$ and trade with discipline may be you will be able to earn profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member parto is an unknown quantity at this point parto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader can make low deposit in the forex market and make good amount of money in the forex market only if they can try and have good amount of knowledge in the forex market.we should calculate our profits in pips and newbies should not try to earn big with little investments.they should look for more number of pips with low risk trading .it is the way to success and we can get our aims in such sort of trading with proper trading strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider its no double low deposit or huge deposit does not matter in Forex business if any trader follows proper money management, a good trading plan in trading time.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course my dear, in the forex business I personally do think that you should not deposit at this moment because you are a new trader and you'll all of your funds whether $1000 or $10. You can rely on the no deposit bonus and when you get hands on experience with trading, then you can invest big money and earn

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that first of all we need to start forex trading with low deposit, then when we feel we are experienced only then we can make good money from the forex trading, forex trading is a way to get success in trading business and we need to learn this trading business with confidence.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, In fact I really find that low deposite is not a problem at all. we still can trade with low deposite. We can trade with smallest lotsize in every trade, and we can use cent account also. So we still can make good trading not matter if our capital is very small. Do not worry, you can get some bonusses also from this forum to increase your capital

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that with low investment does not mean bad because of low investment if you have a good trading strategy and have good, you can still earn high profits and improve investment in short time I hope we can make a lot of profit

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my friend, I personally think in forex business low deposites is not an issue in forex trading. as long as we can make good trading and make good analysis, we still can make good profit. we can use cent account to trade with smaller lotsize, and we still can manage our account, our risk and our money well using the cent account

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have low capital and want to start with live account, the cent account probably the better choice. you can trade a live account with small risk while you are learning and practice your strategy. do not look the profit for a moment because the profit amount maybe low too. but the matter is how to make your account grow up, and your experiences are improved.

Junior Member Shahzain Rasool is an unknown quantity at this point Shahzain Rasool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee maray khyal main tu aap ko ten dollar hi investment ker ka kisy bi currency per aik trade laga ker market ki movement ko check kertay rehna chai iss say aap ko pta chulay ga ka forex trading main jazbaat ka kitna hisa hota ha aur demo trading aur real trading ka kia farq hota ha yany aap ko tradiong seekhnay ka moqa mill jai ga ......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)