+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 384 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear, for me I personally consider that in forex if you start a forex business with low capital as a cent but in my opinion you invest at least $ 10 or trade better with low capital there are more chances you bear the loss or wash your account if you are many experience in forex trading then there are more opportunities you start trading with low capital and get a lot of profit from forex trading and I really want to believe that instaforex allows you to even deposit $ 1 as a minimum and you can also withdraw $ 1 as a minimum, but i believe that if you are a beginner then you must deposit $ 10 or more and then you start trading by buying or selling in small lot sizes so that you will gain experience and then you can start with large capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, I clearly believe that you can invest $ 10 and even $ 1 but during trading time you must have some very special discipline and be careful and sincere about lot size and money management. If your day makes a profit of $ 1 or $ 2 on your balance, please stop to open new trades for the rest of the day, and think about the next day with new plans and strategies and low deposits into forex trading, maybe there are even some brokers who even have deposits low as low as a dollar, no matter how much you have somewhere and end up making wealth with it as long as you have the skills within yourself to make it big

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you lose your deposit account first, go to practice on a demo account and add the amount. and when your account will be credited as a beginner, starting again with full concentration will be a huge success and not repeat it so you have done it before. and well you can trade with $ 5 too, but don't expect $ 100 back from it in one month. to trade with low capital you must take very high leverage and very low volume. for example, to trade with $ 5 you can take 1: 500 leverage and 0.01 lot size.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well unfortunately I clearly think there is no double that trading with low deposits can be difficult for new traders but we shouldn't start with large deposits too, we can start trading forex with medium deposits and if we can easily survive in trading if we trade with low lot sizes and low deposits will work well and can work well for you if you want to understand and ensure that we have the right work tools and so that no matter how small you invest, it will be as good as more tools and the trick here is to find out when and how to trade forex, that is the only way you can make it

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the broker .... Obviously not everyone has the opportunity to start by opening an account with $ 5,000. For this reason, a broker that has a low minimum deposit is a good choice especially for novice traders. If you, for example are a novice trader with little or no experience in the financial markets, you might not be willing to risk your hard-earned money while learning how to trade and profit in the market. Although a demo account can help at some point, traders must "jump in" and open a real account, so it's best to start with one that allows you to operate with limited funds.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's one of the problems a beginner has, sometimes not waiting to start trading in a real account in the hope of making a profit immediately. My advice is study with a demo account until you have enough to raise a lot of capital, and then study in a real account by implementing good money management. and it all depends on our own, if we want big money then it might not be achieved if we only deposit a little of our capital, if you are a beginner then you should not give the most money and deposit to this business, because it will only be risky great for your career

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Deposits on low balances are good when you are new to trading. This can help you reduce losses when you trade after your stage of playing a demo account. But the best you have to do right now is to use an account which means that the bonuses for posting and low deposits as usual are not good for business. because the more money you have, the stronger trading power you will have. the most important low funds will make you wait. it will take a long time to make a profit.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, actually I also believe that if you are just starting to trade forex, maybe trading directly, I don't want you to rebate yourself. You have done well, starting from the small is the idea. This will help you find out if you are really ready to go live. I mean after you have to trade a demo. If you have not done a strategy trading demo before jumping to trade a real account, hey 1 you are taking a big risk.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear bro, actually I really believe that when trading with small amounts, you must have one thing in your mind that you have to follow proper money management where you have to follow the trading rules too so that you can make good income from that small amount too. and you can easily practice on a real account. I think every beginner needs to start with a real account for practice. so it's better for beginners trading than starting forex with low investment and my point is Don't stop trading in the real market for long, if you exit the market

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends how are you all .... dear friends if you are new, you must learn first then you will be able to deposit your money ..... you must use a demo account to practice ..... if you are new You have to deposit low money. You have to deposit a minimum of 50 to 70 $ to start your trade ... anyway you can start trading with a minimum of 1 $ .... and I think we first need to start trading forex with a low deposit, then when we feel we are just experienced then we can make money from forex trading, forex trading is a way to get success in the trading business and we need to learn this trading business with confidence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 384 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)