+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 384 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my brother .......... I would not say low deposits are not good in trading, but in situations when you are more experienced, using low deposits will not support the type of trade you are expected to execute. Low deposits are suitable for beginners or traders who don't have much experience in trading for fear of losing and all my members think that the lowest deposit can make 5 dollars and one opportunity as you said but if you want to have more opportunities, you should deposit at least 100 dollars and not much money i think and anyone can afford that easily ..... thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low deposits or large deposits are not a problem in the Forex business if there are traders who follow proper money management, good trading plans in trading time. Each trader must analyze the market with the help of previous data and continue trading based on the analysis. If a person can follow proper money management and remain patient in trading time, he gets profit after making a small deposit in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear, I feel I will always try my best to start with a low deposit when I am a beginner Forex exchange trader. This is because this low deposit is the best for Newbie, If they lose, that is the amount they can afford to lose. and I truly believe you should start with less capital and gain trading experience. After gaining experience, you can increase your capital more and more. One must have the confidence to trade on forex after getting a training program because the training program has a real trading situation except virtual money.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, we are not too hopeful that we can get a lot of money with easy forex, that is a wrong assumption for everyone, all the risks, losses we will experience, especially in trading and good if you are consistent with your level of success. - 70% for a minimum of 3 months, then you can deposit your own money, but if it's only $ 10, then I suggest you open a cent account with a leverage of 1: 1000 to get more endurance

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact for me, I personally do not think it is a good decision to deposit a small amount in forex. Because it is very difficult to get profit from the deposit. You better practice more demo accounts and you get bonus posts from this forum too where you can also trade forex and in fact I always believe low deposits are better for beginners than forex trading, when beginners start trading forex then they need experience to make trade more effectively and profitably to earn money and change their lives.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    theek hay ap deposit is low k sath kra trade. learn kr k forex, k aur kuch, time, demo, pr, kr, k, low investment, kr, kr, kra. the demo said hum ko nahi pata chalata k hum when acha traders hain demo ma loss b ho jaya to tension nahi hote. jo b new traders hain wo the 1st time we say we invest in trading kra jub ap to investment hoge to ap soch samej kr trading kra ga kyun k ap k pasa invest hoa hota hay. is say ap pata chala ga k what when acha trader hain

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I would suggest that you let your deposit bonus grow to a reasonable amount before you start trading with it. Forex trading is very risky so we must be very careful in other matters so that we do not lose all our funds in one trade. One common cause of losses in forex trading is low deposit funds. and I think depositing a very small amount is not wise unless you do it to increase seriousness. A small trading account has a high probability of failure and a lack of motivation. You must save a minimum of 100 USD and play in a cent account

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depositing $ 10 is not a bad idea if you have enough discipline to trade with small lot sizes. If you can't survive with small profits, then don't bother. I have traded with $ 10 before I can create an account with a small profit at a time. You must be able to do the same thing. and a $ 10 deposit is enough for me as a new trader. With small capital we can learn to maintain margins. Trader's discipline starts with small capital. You can make a small daily target as long as it can be profitable every day consistently.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji ice kam mai kuch log sochte hi hum ice kam mai low deposit money karke ice kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji ice kam mai asa nai hai ice kam mai application apni investment to hisab se hee money kama sakte hai ice kam mai so that the investment application is low so jayda profit get because of chahte hai fer ice application kam mai kuch v hasal nai kar sakte hai bai saab ji and for me, i think in low deposit forex trading will make you so many problems in forex trading especially if You are greedy and cannot accept that you only won a few dollars throughout the trading day. try to avoid that possibility with a large amount of money in your account.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With protected trades as well as using rules you cannot obtain enough to use $ 10 investment capital as well as to get a reasonable income that may be worth some time you might spend You might not have an alternative though to take dangerous as well as tests yielding 30- Earnings of 50% in a day if you manage 2-3 of these special situations your own account will grow to be risk free or even you can trade together with a double investment capital together with lower possibilities.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 384 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)