+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 384 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Banned new is on a distinguished road new's Avatar
    Thanks
    new trader jab bhi forex mei real trade karne jata hai to usko pahle cent account hi sabse better hota hai agar wo thoda profit bhi le to uske liye kafi hai usmein kafi confident aayega aise kar ke jab wo kafi achcha profit lene lag jayega tab wo lot bada sakta hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jhon is an unknown quantity at this point jhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If anyone think about deposit into account. he should how much he will afford. Every new beginner should deposit small amount at first time. Because maximum beginner loss their money in forex trading if anyone start with small amount he should trade small lots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jhon is an unknown quantity at this point jhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner loss their money in forex trading if anyone start with small amount he should trade small lots....a good profit what you want that will you not get by small deposit. But rather you should deposit small account.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $10 deposit is really not a bad one.
    for a very skilled trader he can make it into hundreds with the skill.
    so dont throw that money or waste it.trade with it well and make good profit but you should have good knowledge.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    Well if already trading with good profit on demo then can deposit $10 on cent account and it look like $1000. Then can trade with cent lot size as if trade with standard account (i.e 2 lot size on cent account to give 2 cent per pip). This will make account look like big money even if learning and make small profit. Do not greedy and go for large profit but just use to learn and also to make profit.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    from my experiement i think that the low deposit take us to lose well i have deposit one dollar and i make it rise till 20$ and not one time believe me i make it tow i swear but after i lost evrything well what i have done trade with risk and without any stop loss and i see now that those are a fatal mistake we should avoid it

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not make low capital become the obstacle or hurdles for our trading to build the career at this business
    this is a good opportunities to try to keep trading and survive at this business from low capital then we can make grow it...it will be great if we can make it with good
    do the best we can

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandhis View Post
    small or large deposit, as long as you are able to maintain it well, then no problem. Believe it, someday you will get a huge profit. If you've been able to get a consistent profit, then it does not matter though small capital. And you can also get an additional bonus to posting here.
    I guess that you mean that as long as we can trade with such amounts and then control our trades, then we would be able to trade forex. Forex currency trading mostly has a lot to do with knowledge and skills.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laknath View Post
    Starting with a small amount not recomended you can loose every thing very soon. Try to earn at least 30Usd from the forum post and then you can start with a cent account.
    I don't think that our account will be gone in short time or not is depending on your capital. it's depending on your money management.
    No matter how small or high your account, it could face Margin Call when you use too high lot size. And it is possible that small amount
    of capital could survive if you had good money management.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low deposit is more useful in forex trading business but better to use the take profit and stop loss to long term stay in forex trading, so demo is the best teacher to get the more awareness about trading forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 384 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)