+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 384 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the lowest deposit can make 5 dollars and one opportunity as you said, but if you want to have more opportunities, you should deposit at least 100 dollars and that's not much money, I think and anyone can buy it easily and start with no less than 100 dollars, it is the smallest capital if you want to get valuable profits, not pennys, traders how to invest 5 or 2 or just bad and want the market to easily take this money, don't repeat the same mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well unfortunately it's good because you have a success rate of around 60 to 70 percent which is a very very good level I believe and I think low capital can also turn into large capital that has a good strategy like you have in your trading dear and to produce good trading you should invest in your account not less than $ 100 but for beginner traders I think they can invest $ 20 and open no more than 1 position with low lots because forex trading is very risky

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately actually I believe if we can succeed on a demo account, we might not be able to succeed on a real account. because there is a big difference between the two. we have to deposit a small nominal rather than just wasting your time with a demo account. and Why not wait and continue to trade with bonuses you get on the Indian forex forum. You can get $ 250 a month so you can trade more comfortably with this much. As you said, $ 10 will be a very risky deposit that you will get rid of immediately. So stick with bonuses if you don't have a lot of money to invest.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading in this market with this low amount is not good, so in my opinion you don't have to deposit this amount when you can deposit a good amount to trade in this market then you have to make a deposit in this market. and Low deposits are very important especially for novice traders whose attention must be directed to understanding basic trading knowledge rather than maximizing potential profit.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only make high deposits, use $ 10 capital and to get a decent profit that is proportional to the time you spend, you have no choice but to take high risks and try to get a 30-50% profit in a day if you manage this 2- 3 times your account becomes risk free or you can trade with double capital with lower risk, and this is a classic reason to start trading early, actually small capital is not a big problem. Because the truth is the most important thing is how to manage small capital can be big with the use of good money management so that we can enjoy what we have done through forex trading.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with a minimum deposit of $ 5 or $ 10 it is not possible to control your account ... because every wrong entry can crash your account in seconds ... but there are ways to succeed with this deposit and for this you must be at front of the chart and take small entries, very very carefully, and come out with just a penny ... don't go for big profits ... you need to trade without fear and confidence and trade at least 10 entries every day ... see the result and your confidence.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First a beginner must practice on a demo account. Then he can invest some money by opening a cent account. He can use the highest leverage supported by the broker and start trading with small lots. If he knows the right money management and controls his greed and emotions, he can benefit from his small investment. and I think if you only deposit $ 5 you better trade with your posting bonus. 60-70% way is not too bad I think. follow your system and don't lose your money whatever you are important to remember. good luck

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pehlay par number ten dollars b ap insta to ma depost account to trading start kar saktay ho lakin is a small cpital big ap many fore nce game saktay ho and wasay b is the capital of every scalping hi hi saktay ho account of my earning to a large productive to liye acha capital jo minmum $ 100 not hah chahye. and low deposits of my business karam karam karam chahiye, traders so that my investment karke ess my business karam kai hi to wo yahan error kar raha hai, ko koah soch merchants together with jo capital usne lagaya usko seriously he is my market lena chahiye tabhi wo achha kar sakenga .

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 10 $ is a low amount to trade. If you want to start trading then you have to start trading with at least $ 100. If you don't have money to trade, then work on this forum for a month and collect bonuses and after that start trading and first you need to make a good experience with demos and learn to manage risk and any kind of market trends than you can start trading forex with 10 and you can make a profit if you study it well this is a big profit from this business you can start with small amounts,

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5-10-15 $ is very low for any investment. Your kata pata application by ka chahi ga and $ 10 will be lost in a short amount of time so it is better to learn and invest - 100 is a must to get a decent profit if less than that you will have a greater risk of losing it. and I strongly agree, what is important is we have good trading skills, I believe that even though we have large savings, but we do not have good trading skills will suffer losses, but if we have good skills and large deposits I think we will make a big profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 384 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)