+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 384 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex gives you the freedom to do what you want all the time that including investing only the amount of money that you can afford to, even if that means 1 dollar, then well and good, if that is what you can afford, good for you, there are brokers out there for any account size, you just have to look up the one working for you best and go for it. yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that depositing 10$ s rather small amount to trade with, i wish you could try something like 100$ or 50$ at least, 10$ you would not be able to do much with it but its still workable since i have seen a guy grow an account from 4$ to 200$ in less than a month, it will take time but if you don't mind you can try it and grow wit it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, my bro, obviously, I actually do consider that low deposite is not a problem at all. we still can trade with low deposite. We can trade with smallest lotsize in every trade, and we can use cent account also. So we still can make good trading not matter if our capital is very small. Do not worry, you can get some bonusses also from this forum to increase your capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually depositing small capital for trading simply equates demo as the best you can do with that account is to practice because with small capital it is almost impossible to make anything substantial that could be relied on as monthly income and also there is high chance of losing it to high risk trading which in inevitable in situations like that. Forex aik big business hai aur agar hum iss mein achy investment karta hain tu iss mein achy earning bhi kar skta hain forex mein agar low deposit hum karta hain tu hum ko loss ki bhut ziada chances hota hain forex mein achy investment aur achy trading ap ko bhut ziada earning de skti hai iss liya iss mein ziada investment krni chaya

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han mere bhai ku nh ap low deposit b kar sakte hen is men zarore to nh k hr banda high deposit he kare jo log low deposit karte hen wo be regolar profat kma rahe hen bs bat ye he k bande k pass nolig hona chahye or bande ko zeyada lalach men nh parna chahye jb banda zeyada lalach karta he to loss hota he I think it must be that the deposit of $ 10 cents in the account, and then trade with much smaller .... but you should not open two position at the same time and do not get greedy ..... and will give you more opportunities to learn forex and I think that even if you are suffering of losses, it is not much that will make you regret it ... sometimes you need to learn forex trading even at the expense of some of the losses .....

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein hamen itna bhi loe deposit nhi karna chaye k hum just0.01 ki lot size ki trade open Karen aur peechay hamary account mein free margin hi khatam hojye is liye 100$ altealst invest karen Dear of course, with me I� like to believe that I just make low deposite also until i really can make consistent profit then i will increase my capital. I think it is not matter to make low deposite only, because we just need to gain as much experiences until we can become expert trade, then we can make a big deposite and earn so much money.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading low deposit sy ap trading suru kar tu sakty hain lakin ziada rarning nahi kar sakty agar ap k account 50$ hai tu ap us say daily 1 ya 2$ earning kar sakty hain lakin ap ka agar balance 1000$ hai tu ap daily 100$ tak b earn kar sakty hain forex trading main jitna ziada balance utna ziada profit... ager apky pass investment kam hai tu ap indian forum sy bonus hasil kar k bhi trade kar skty hain forum per posting sy na sirf bonus milta hai balky apko forex k bary mein bht sy knowledge bhi mil jati hai ap achy trader ho tu kam deposit sy bhi acha profit earn kar skty ho

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes to make a very low deposit into the forex currency trading business is actually a bad idea and this is because we might get a quick MC in our trading. We need a bigger amount like 1000 dollars to have a comfortable trading account. and I think the trade with a low deposit is more suitable for traders in the learning process. because somehow when we use a low deposit, it will make us also will not have a big risk of losing. because it is the learning process that we are going to have a lot of mistakes that make a loss. so to minimize the risk it is better to use a low deposit, so we will not lose too much.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you should use the demo account first and when you feel that you are trained enough than start trading on the real account and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruitful ending that is profit and you should be happy and relaxed.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that trading with a small capital is good for learning and get the experience in the real market but I don't think that you can make a good profit from this small investment , in my opinion if you want to make a good profit you should have a big capital in your account because you will be able to trade with a good money management and open good sizes and make good profit.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ko ham bahut hi kam deposited se bhi kar sekte hai , kuk yaha par agr ham jayada invest se kare or traded meloss ho jate hai to ham ko bahut hi jayda loss ho sekte hai is liye kam se kam investment se hi karna chaiye. yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that you cannot make any deposit first with your own money pocket. Learn and find the best trading strategy first. Improve your trading skills. Or you can do posting for bonus campaign. This is one last alternative to get huge profit and gain your free deposit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 384 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)