+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 384 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear of course, with me, I want to believe that low deposits or large deposits are not a problem in the Forex business if there are traders who follow the right money management, good trading plan in trading time. Each trader must analyze the market with the help of previous data and continue trading based on the analysis. and with me, I want to believe that I only make low deposits too until I can really make a consistent profit so I will increase my capital. I think it's okay to make a low deposit, because we only need to get a lot of experience until we can become a trade expert, so we can make large deposits and make so much money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear of course, with me, I want to believe that low deposits or large deposits are not a problem in the Forex business if there are traders who follow the right money management, good trading plan in trading time. Each trader must analyze the market with the help of previous data and continue trading based on the analysis. and with me, I want to believe that I only make low deposits too until I can really make a consistent profit so I will increase my capital. I think it's okay to make a low deposit, because we only need to get a lot of experience until we can become a trade expert, so we can make large deposits and make so much money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can start your trading career with $ 10. But during trading, keep the lot size up to 0.01. Try to keep several pips consistently because success is measured in pips not in money. When you can save several pips consistently you can borrow money from someone or participate in forums to get bonuses into your account and we can start trading with a low deposit. No need to trade with large capital at first. We can start with small capital, then we can add capital when we get more experience and have better trading skills. Low deposit is not a problem as long as we can learn and practice well

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should wait until next month's bonus. because $ 10 is not enough to open a position. if wrong, you can lose what you have now. I started with $ 20. But I have also lost my entire account due to bad trading. if you are new to forex, don't deposit your own money until you gain trust in the trade. your money there. I suggest you can trade with large capital, which you can do. It is a big risk to trade on forex.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low deposits or small capital can never be a barrier to our goal of becoming a successful trader. We can turn small capital into larger amounts if we trade in the right way and only enter the market at the right time. Fewer mistakes in trading are very important when you only have low capital. and Low deposits are the main advantage of FX trading. We can double our investment with a minimum investment if we can trade better. We can achieve our goals by trading if we don't ignore the rules and general rules of trading success.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr hum low capital after trading krte hain to broker hum ko hi hi margin deta ha. low capital k sath hum achi trha trade ni kr skte. our hum myn bro brokers p hain h hum k hop how come its reckoning when hi place a order because prta ha. agr hum bonus wala acount use kr rahe hian to us myn or bhi hard rules hin jin ko follow because prta ha. agr hamara pass capital, this is the right trade, trading from skyn to hum, why is the next bonus because we're waiting for it? tb capital humara ki raqm increase ho gi or hum thori buht trading kr haha skte. or fortune kr skte

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business you can deposit low money but to get a good profit you have to invest in this trading 2,000 dollars then you can make money easily by having trading experience some beginners make their capital strong they know that how it should happen in this trade and when you make a low deposit then it's the same then you have to expect low profits and so we have to run the right working principle which develops some of the best information we can all talk about so we have to run the right market properly and improve the working principle well and therefore we must know how things really develop when trading forex

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually low deposit is a dangerous one. You could fall into big trouble with this low deposit because you cannot give the excitement that the market is moving to your heart. If to the left then what will you do? It just does not wash your account more than that. and in my view a low deposit is very risky for us, so it can be said please practice more with a demo account and stay in the forum and get a minimum of $ 100 then deposit a posting bonus hoping it is very good for you. and I say when you open a trade then choose stop loss hope it protects your account.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyal myn pehle sirf demo practice krni chaye or capital apne k lye income because chaye. or jab ap ko demo myn achi trha aboor result ho jaye to phir low amount k sath small order k sath apni trade because of chaye. tah k zyada loss na uthana pare. your beginner krte hain k agoch myn aa kr zyda ka ordered the action dete hain or phir un ko loss ka moun dekhana prtha ha. So avoid mistakes like this and increase our knowledge and experience. and then do trading and koi problems ni brother application 10 $ bhee investment krr to trade krr sakty ho lkin phir apka bhee bht volume is low ho ga apko 0.01 to voiume se trading because of hai orr ae hee krni hai yani some applications trading is krr sako gay orr apko survives krny to liye strong analysis ki zuroort ho gi ni to apke $ 10 loss ho sakty hain kyun k ye bht hee km number hai

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyal myn pehle sirf demo practice krni chaye or capital apne k lye income because chaye. or jab ap ko demo myn achi trha aboor result ho jaye to phir low amount k sath small order k sath apni trade because of chaye. tah k zyada loss na uthana pare. your beginner krte hain k agoch myn aa kr zyda ka ordered the action dete hain or phir un ko loss ka moun dekhana prtha ha. So avoid mistakes like this and increase our knowledge and experience. and then do trading and koi problems ni brother application 10 $ bhee investment krr to trade krr sakty ho lkin phir apka bhee bht volume is low ho ga apko 0.01 to voiume se trading because of hai orr ae hee krni hai yani some applications trading is krr sako gay orr apko survives krny to liye strong analysis ki zuroort ho gi ni to apke $ 10 loss ho sakty hain kyun k ye bht hee km number hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 384 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)