+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 384 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good decision to take live forex trading, live forex trading makes you more experienced in the Forex business to understand it well. I suggest you wait to get a forum bonus and then invest your money and then your account has enough money to trade forex. This will help to trade long on forex and don't do it just wait to make a few bounces like 200 dollars then open it to be able to trade without fear of losing your account money and not making profit and then all you get is just giving up so just accept my advice and just don't do that i tried it before and i lost a small dollar just believe it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me what's the point of depositing 10 USD at this point. im my own honest opinion, i suggest you trade with a demo account to sometimes develop a strategy you need to trade a live account and second why not take advantage of posting opportunities for bonuses given by intastforex to increase capital for you to trade. if you can increase 100 USD by post for bonuses, you can think of doubling it in another month to withdraw your profit and because you don't worry about you will disappear soon so that there you can trade with all the potential you have to make this low deposit that makes you not take many risks, you will see a lot of risks if you master the art of reinvesting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you should not save your money at this time. Because in profitable trade echt if the general deteriorates. Act for a month or more and create incentives for redemption from the mart and merchandise with payment money. This instrument is a stock for you and your instrument does not refuse your hard-earned money and yet we are talking about low deposits in real accounts. The problem is that we have low deposits in real accounts and with low deposits all problems blow up accounts, margin calls and so on how to solve that problem. Please advise.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you should not save your money at this time. Because in profitable trade echt if the general deteriorates. Act for a month or more and create incentives for redemption from the mart and merchandise with payment money. This instrument is a stock for you and your instrument does not refuse your hard-earned money. and Yes, there are many brokers that allow us to trade with amounts as low as $ 1 as an initial investment but I don't think it's a good idea to invest too low an amount of funds because most traders cannot be patient to trade with too small an amount of funds. I think it still makes sense if you invest at least $ 50 to trade.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in my opinion you don't have to save money now because you are beginner in this market you have learned many things about this market when you understand everything and you do enough practice in a demo account then you can deposit money in this market for sure because it's not as easy you think about and if you deposit is low then trading on the forex trading market is very low volume. Then it can provide low loss or low profit. But a skilled forex trader does not invest low money in the forex trading market.

Banned Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,225 Times in 10,261 Posts
    ou can start your trading career with $ 10. But during trading, keep the lot size up to 0.01. Try to keep several pips consistently because success is measured in pips not in money. When you can save several pips consistently you can borrow money from someone or participate in forums to get bonuses into your account and we can start trading with a low deposit. No need to trade with large capital at first. We can start with small capital, then we can add capital when we get more experience and have better trading skills. Low deposit is not a problem as long as we can learn and practice well

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to add to this thread that it is a very difficult task to convert a $ 10 deposit to a higher amount. Wait until you accumulate at least $ 100. Meanwhile, do the exercises with a demo account. Your success rate must be more than 90% in the demo so that you can reach a minimum of 70% in a real account. When you accumulate bonuses, do also formulate strategies for entry and exit. This will help you generate consistent profits in the long run ... and I have also deposited only $ 50 twice the first time blown in one day then I lasted for several days and even made some profits for some time. I think it was a good decision when you said to deposit a small amount at the beginning.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view, unfortunately when you invest low capital in a forex forum, you can get low profits and low losses. When you have low capital your lot size is also low and in this theory your losses are also low and profits are low. deposit loss means you want to play with low profit and low loss. and I think you can deposit money. But you have to trade at a low volume. Because I think reserves are very important for trade. Low deposits are not a problem if you can control your emotions. With a low deposit you have to trade at a low volume in cents

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a very difficult task to change a $ 10 deposit to a higher amount. Wait until you accumulate at least $ 100. Meanwhile, do the exercises with a demo account. Your success rate must be more than 90% in the demo so that you can reach a minimum of 70% in a real account. When you accumulate bonuses, do also formulate strategies for entry and exit. This will help you produce consistent profits in the long run. and I thought, if I were in your position, I wouldn't deposit my money. I will continue to trade on the demo, or use my forum bonus to trade until I get consistent profits. If you have a consistent profit from your forum bonus, you don't need to deposit any more money, you can withdraw the profit that you get from the forum bonus that you are trading. I think this situation is better for your trade psychology too.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear of course, with me, I want to believe that low deposits or large deposits are not a problem in the Forex business if there are traders who follow the right money management, good trading plan in trading time. Each trader must analyze the market with the help of previous data and continue trading based on the analysis. and with me, I want to believe that I only make low deposits too until I can really make a consistent profit so I will increase my capital. I think it's okay to make a low deposit, because we only need to get a lot of experience until we can become a trade expert, so we can make large deposits and make so much money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 384 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)