+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 384 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384
Results 3,831 to 3,838 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    What about the cents account? Is trading at that level even worth the effort? I mean would it be better to just learn on a demo for now than to trade all week just to earn 5$?

I'm starting to think I will wait this month and learn on my demo and then trade next month with the bonus I get from the forum. Thanks for all the replies guys
    I dont mean that we should continue to work to earn 5$ for ever, but i mean it is good for a beginner to risk limited amount as there are more chances of losing, and yes i too trade on bonus money but that i dont want to lose in a day or two so i trade with lower leverage and so lower profit percentage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Golobutt (2019-10-08), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What about the cents account? Is trading at that level even worth the effort? I mean would it be better to just learn on a demo for now than to trade all week just to earn 5$?

I'm starting to think I will wait this month and learn on my demo and then trade next month with the bonus I get from the forum. Thanks for all the replies guys

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Susti For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Golobutt (2019-10-08), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By trading safe and following rules you cannot earn enough using 10$ capital and in order to get decent profit that is worth the time you spend you have no option but to take high risk and try earning 30-50% profit in a day if you managed this 2-3 times your account shall become risk free or you can trade with double capital with lower risk.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adahidayat View Post
    i think that you should deposit that 10 dollars in cents account and then trade with a smaller lots....but you should not open two position at the same time and do not get over greed.....it will give you more chances to learn forex and i think that even if you suffer losses, then it is not that much which will make you regret...sometimes you need to learn forex trading even at the cost of some losses.....
    Any good profits that we can expect or get will not be possible from the cent account or starting with 5 dollar or 10 dollar deposits. Trade is actually limited by the amount of volume which is what decide on how much profits and loss we make. And with the time we will make some income also in the cent account but not much.

After some time trading in the standard account is recommended with 100 dollar deposits.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you should deposit that 10 dollars in cents account and then trade with a smaller lots....but you should not open two position at the same time and do not get over greed.....it will give you more chances to learn forex and i think that even if you suffer losses, then it is not that much which will make you regret...sometimes you need to learn forex trading even at the cost of some losses.....

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adahidayat For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Golobutt (2019-10-08), mofizbd (2013-10-27), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to avoid depositing such a low amount and expect profit from it.
    Practice little more on Demo account and collect atleast $100 to deposit so that you can get a bonus of 30% on your deposit. And remember to trade in cents account.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view you should not deposit your money at this time. Because in the start of real trading if usual to lose. Wait for a month or more and make a good bonus from the forum and trade with bonus money. This will be help for you and you will not lose your hardly earned money.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Golobutt (2019-10-08), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Low deposits.

Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Susti For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), ayesha02 (2019-02-18), Golobutt (2019-10-08), khan Muhammad (2016-10-18), mahera (2016-09-20), mehro (2019-06-21), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-23), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 384 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384

Subscribe to this Thread (9)