+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 384 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low deposit is best for the newbie, because they are new in forex trading and having not lots of trading experience. so its more better for the trading beginner's that the start the forex with low investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view, you do not need deposit right now. You have practiced demo account for 2 or 3 months. It is really a good step in forex trading. Now you should concentrate on earning bonuses from forum which goes directly to your forex real trading account. And then start trading with those bonuses money. After getting some profits, you can deposit $10 or something to withdraw your money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rosalia View Post
    If you're beginner in forex then it's good to deposit in cent account but it's not good if you chose low leverage. I think it will
    be better to choose high leverage with small amount of capitals. Higher leverage will hold more pips when there is floating
    minus than low leverage.
    as a very good beginner to trade on demo account, but if it is less challenging to do the exercises in real accounts cent, but very good if you choose a cent account because it will further enhance the quality of our study, because after all the money we tradingkan are real, so it will more serious compared to trade on demo account.

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are a new trader. So you need well education. You are welcome that you are joined in this forum. This you may give you a better guideline, where you can feel better in Forex. No deposit bonus is very popular for small and new trader. Because they are very happy to get it. Also it's very simple and short earn. Many trader do not feel good in Demo practicing period. But No deposit bonus can helper to learn better. Then when they will achieve confidence need more deposit for better life.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    If you want to deposit then deposit on cent account and then trade with low leverage. But i think you should learn about forex and set a good strategy and test your strategy with demo account. When you fell confident then you start real account trading.
    If you're beginner in forex then it's good to deposit in cent account but it's not good if you chose low leverage. I think it will
    be better to choose high leverage with small amount of capitals. Higher leverage will hold more pips when there is floating
    minus than low leverage.

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is very nice. The first time was required to deposit a very low that we have the experience and not a loss. Because most of the newbies are making losses they see themselves to be disappointed. In addition, you can also find a broker who gives free capital for trading.

Member donofforex will become famous soon enough donofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    wese to loss k bahot se karan hane par en main sab se main karan jo ha woh ha low deposite kioun k low deposite ki waja se app sahi taran se trade bhi nahi kar saktey ho or es main app ko her wqt margin call ka dar rehta ha main to app ko mashwera doun ga k ager app yahan acha profit kamana chatey ho to phr yahan big invest karo or big profit kamao

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    At this rate i would recommend you that you should start trading next month by using your bonus from this forum. If you still want to trade now using your 10 USD you should trade not more than 10% which is means 1 usd, or 0.01 lot, by doing this you can protect your account

Junior Member Dudunk is an unknown quantity at this point Dudunk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you better add the first capital before the trade capital of which can be gathered from the discussion forum after a while you learn new capital to grow our good start to trading

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dudunk For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Golobutt (2019-10-08), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), Unregistered (1)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey,

You can start live trading in forex trading after the demo trading of about 2 - 3 months. Investing 10 dollars is good since you are a new comer in forex exchange trading business. With time, you would learn more so it is alright that you invest your bonus from this site.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), tayyab7869 (2013-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 384 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)