+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 381 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules for Controlling Emotions in your Trading.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul bhai jan rule se bahir na niklna is mein nuksan hoga mtlb kbi lalach na krna bs or ye kam to gar main bathe k araam se kr skte hein bohat acha kaam lga he lakin main duaa krta hun k is mein kisi koi nuksan na ho or sab ko faida ho sab log ise earning kr ske main bs yehi dua krta hun sab k liye. Sir mujhe bhi lagte hai ke forex trading ko akrne ki liy agr ham trading ko apne trading ki emotion ko thik se control na karke traded karte hai to hame is market me traded me bahut hi jayda problem ho sekte hai , is liye yaha par kam karke acche profit earning karne ki liye ham trader ko ye golden rules ko thik se follow karne ki bad hi trading karna chaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone definitely have a target for activity trading daily . To keep our emotions stay awake to do analysis or to perform trading itself we should do moment proper and also not to be easily affected by signal given by the other , should we believe in our own analysis and the last if our target has already been promoted stop to trading The control of the emotion is very important the forex trading when a trader do the forex then they will need to control emotion, without control emotion they will not success in the forex trading. but over time will change. usually occurs in traders that there is no alias mentor taught himself to read here and there a new strategy mutually exchange minus a little company does not believe in strategynya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think emotions will, inevitably, get involved whenever you are trading as trading involves money. However, with enough practice, you can learn to control your emotions and one way of doing it through demo account trading. I feel ki agar aap demo account ko real account jitna seriously lenge to aap live trading mein emotions or control kar sakte hai.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khyal se es be bhar kay emotions hoty hay ju control nh hoty likn forex mei emotion ko hi control krna hay agr tu easy control kar lo gay tu kuch nh hoga aur agr easa na hoa tu apko nuqsan be othana par sakta hay lehaza emotion ko control karny kay sth gusay aur greed ko be control krany ki zarorat hoti hay

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe the best relic to do At we detached cash is on sit tight abit. On account the 1st response will loosing cash will be continuously will trade a greater amount to get it back, In this way you detract excessively soon danger and recently detached more. Consequently you require should make a break should clear your mind Also return concentrated and unwind. That is i bring a lead from claiming not exchanging in any event 4 bars (60mins) following i settle on more than 1 loosing exchange.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap ka thread bohat acha hai. Ap nay emtion ko contril krnay ky kuch rules binay hai. Firex market mai emotion ko control krna bohat zaroori hai. Kiwnkh emotion ki waja say bohat say trader es market mai loss ko face krtay hai. Es lye jo trader bhe rmotion ko control krta hsi. Wo es market msi asaani say kamyabi hasil kr sakty hai. dear forex trading mein emotions ko control karna itna asaan nhi hota hai aap apny emotions ko us waqt hi control kar sakty hen jab aap k pas acha trading planning ho jis per aap ko trust ho phr hi aap emotions ko control kar sakty hen

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions control karne kay liye ap ko sentimental kay part ko read karna ho ga is ma wo sub baten wazyah kar di gai hain jis se ak beginner emotions trading karne se bach sakta hai agar ap ak emotional trader hain to ap ki trading kabi b nakam ho sakti hai is liye soch samjh kay faisla lay or jab ap ak faisla lety hain matlb kay trade to ap loss or profit k liye ready ho jayn. well in fact my dear, I agree with you and i definitely can find your rules are perfect this are the rules we need to follow to control our emotions, but during trading hours we still find it hard to follow all of this rules, i no about this rules but find it hard to follow the rules properly

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think it�s truth and I personally believe that we acquire mental and so we need to stay away from sentiment. sometimes Currency trading produce some loose of our own period and so they fail to check out the full likely of an forex robot making as a living on the autopilot, and so they begin to assumed as a that it truly is to good to be real. dear sir it is emotion come from the big profit or the big losses and it's the nature of human beings,so as a human we can not controlled our emotion for all the time ,but if we will be serious on the business and also follow the Forex rules and discipline properly then we can be reduced our emotion and the greed for the

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex main emotions ko control krna chahye iss field mein loss ho jaye toh aapko gussa nahi karna chahiye agar gussa kareinge toh aur zyada loss ho sakta hai trader ka usko shanti se kaam lena zarori hota hai emotional ho ke trading karte hain woh hamesha sab loss kar dete hain or phr baad main pachtaty rahte hen Yes, you are right. Emotional trading is too dangerous. We can not success in the emotional trading. I think that try to control the emotion. We are successful trader. Our month end earning is big. We are always work the market with out emotion and we are successful trading. we are earn the profit.

Member abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys, recently I have had trouble controlling my emotions while trading and lost all of my profits due to error in judgement. I become overconfident or trade higher volumes to cover my losses so I made myself a set of rules to control my emotions. I would like to know what you think about them, and would appreciate any advice you can give. I have read the other topics concerning this on this forum and think I learned abit from it. Keep in mind that I do scalping.<br />
    <br />
    1. When I start trading I decide on how much I want to win and how much I am willing to loose in terms of pips. When I reach my goal or I loose too much I will stop trading for at least a couple of hours.<br />
    <br />
    2. I will make all my trades with the same lot size, regardless of how strong I feel the signal is. Instead I will keep the trade open longer if I feel I can win more.<br />
    <br />
    3. I will alway put a top loss 5 pips under my entry point.<br />

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 381 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)