+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Million Dollar Pips and Instaforex

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How we can believe that it makes 300% per year, we need the EA not the copy but the educated version, if you have this EA share it i will do modifications and it will run on every account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Dextrose-525 is an unknown quantity at this point Dextrose-525's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you link by IT------ Asymptomatic? Are you saying that you are making lifesize pips from this forex robots or what? I never utilized robot because i someone never seen traders that screw lawful remember blowing profits from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion,I have never used Miilion Dollar Pips EA with Instaforex Real Account.For me, I do not believe in EA there.I think trade by myself can be a better choice,which I gain more experience and trading skills there.Wish you can have a enjoy there.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello ishvara,

300% last year..that i mean with it runs good. Its runs good on that broker i used for it now but the question here is not that the mdp is good or not. The question is how it runs on insta? At this time i had read here only speculation about it. I have only one copy of that MDP and cannot ues this copy only on one account. So if anybody has another copy so we can test that here on an demo account on insta, it performs well so i will try my copy here on an insta account.

Let us help each other so everybody has from it as well

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the Miilion Dollar Pips EA with Instaforex Real Account?

MDP runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?
    What do you mean by IT RUNS WELL. Are you saying that you are making large pips from this forex robots or what?? I never used robot because i have never seen traders that have true mind blowing profits from it.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you please share the EA so I could test it on Instaforex?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the Miilion Dollar Pips EA with Instaforex Real Account?

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi triplex,

know you that the MPD ist too fast for Insta or Insta too slow for MDP or do you mean that? Have you tested it?

I am searching here for somebody who knows about. Who have tested the MDP wil real in Instaforex.

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Snoopy1234,

I think it won't run very good with insta cause they are to slow on execution, which other broker do you use?

thanks

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Million Dollar Pips and Instaforex

Hello Guys,

Can anybody tell me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7