+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: FAP Turbo and Instaforex

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Could you share that EA here so that we could use and give the test results here. But why dont you use the EA on your own account amd post the result here. SO that we can get the experience from you. Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-23)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,I just have registered an account in FAP Turbo .But I have never used it,which I am willing to believe it.In my opinion,I do wish you can trade on yourself.You can pratice with your own account there and get more experience,at the same time ,you can gain more trading skills by your own experience in forex.Wish you can succeed in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-23)

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    The market is unique and it can actually help anyone to use any indicator of their choice. FAPturbo can be used in instaforex, i already know that they allow all robots to be used in trading in their platform.
    I know that you can use it, but works it well on an real account in instaforex? Because the results are very different from broker to broker. Thats the question i mean.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the FAP Turbo Commercial EA with Instaforex Real Account?

FAP Turbo runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?
    The market is unique and it can actually help anyone to use any indicator of their choice. FAPturbo can be used in instaforex, i already know that they allow all robots to be used in trading in their platform.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello sairin,

this ea wouldnt be shared because its an commercial ea.

You can find in the net educated versions but they where do not the same tradinging like the original one. Thats fact. Only use here the original. I am using this one on another broker that will be very very fast in execution. But i have only one copy of it. And i am searching for anybody who used or testet it on an instforex real account.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

FAP Turbo and Instaforex

Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the FAP Turbo Commercial EA with Instaforex Real Account?

FAP Turbo runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11