+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: FAP Turbo and Instaforex

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One thing is true that it shows different results with different broker but for me it not fruitful as my manual trading is, Untill now i did not hear from any body that he use on insta forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fapturbo is good in commercial marketing terms only, the ea uses very bad risk to reward ratio, i never tried it but a friend used it and he told it made some small profit than a big loss so he stopped using it, the fap turbo team was lucky when they launched the ea and tested that year was good for the ea, this kind of ea's can work with strict money management though

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I think that any forex trader can utilize the fapturbo in forex trading with the IFX broker. They allow the use of all possible expert advisors to the best of my knowledge in their mt4 trading terminal that they give us to trade.
    FAP Turbo has long been known, but for now I still can not use the EA on this one, because I was focused on another EA which is very suitable to me, for that reason in every process that we conducted should be adjusted to the rules there and not too willing to take steps that are less favorable to us

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that any forex trader can utilize the fapturbo in forex trading with the IFX broker. They allow the use of all possible expert advisors to the best of my knowledge in their mt4 trading terminal that they give us to trade.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was used this on my real account but i did not get any benefit from this robot. I think FapTurbo does not working with instaforex or it need to change something for using it with instaforex. I am tried and failure.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the FAP Turbo Commercial EA with Instaforex Real Account?

FAP Turbo runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?
    nahi yaar main ne to es ka name bhi ab sona ha app plz es k barey main kuch or information do kioun k main es main kafi intersted houn plz app es main mazzed jo information hane ham ko den takey ham log bhi es ko use kar saken

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never used Fap turbo but i heard it have very wide stop loss and smaller TP like wall street EA, if it is correct then i will never like to use that EA because it can eat up all the profits in some bad trades.

Member hami001 is an unknown quantity at this point hami001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Muje Koi batay ga k FAP turbo he kia cheez kafi name suna he lekin is ko me jan ni saka ye koi ROBOT he YA automatic trading system he??
    mera 1 dost keh raha tha k is system ka kafi profit he...

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that any e.a has better than the manual because I think that manual trading is far more better than the automatic trading, that's why I never recommend any body to use any expert advisor, Trade smart and happy trading to all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to manibhai2012 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-23)

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you willing to share the EA for us to test with?

Quote Originally Posted by youman View Post
    I have a fapturbo account but I have not used it on a live account yet due to the fact that I do not have a big deposit trade account. When my account is bigger I will used it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast