+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 282 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    What is your definition of low risk ? Do you mean small volume positions ? Trading without stop loss is only advisable when counter trend in any currency pair is for correction and price will be likely to resume its trend in near future. Else you must use stop loss to prevent your account from heavy loss.
    forex me kabhi bhi bina stop loss ke trading nahi karni chahaiey kyunki stop loss na hone se trader ko abhut loss ho sakta hai
    maien ab tak jitne bhi margin call wale cases dekhe hai, sabme trader bina stop loss keh i trading kartah ai..stop loss laga ke trading karne walo ko kabhi bhi margin call nahi lagti

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do like you, and I agree if this strategy can indeed produce, just that it takes time because we are more frequent trading days we do not cover while waiting for the maximum profit. but when my adrenaline is racing, it is often also a lot of my trading and risk too great, but definitely with a perfect calculation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member justpips is an unknown quantity at this point justpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader has different trading strategies as well, as well as with me. I rely on several indicators of Bollinger bands and moving average indicators as well as assistance from the Fibonacci retracement. I think the placement of stop loss level will only reduce the margin, I would often cut loss, because we can still trade with the left margin.

Banned kazol76 is an unknown quantity at this point kazol76's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I think stop loss should be placed. Without stop loss we can not say where market will go and there is huge risk of losing the whole account. So always use SL whether tight or broad. It save our capital.
    I think stop loss is not just a option it is also a good practice of a trader. stop loss also make us secure in trading platform and very much secure our capital with profit. if trader have very big balance and always trade with good lot calculation then he take risk without stop loss I think. thanks

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss se risk bahut jyada hai kafi bar aisa hua hai ki stop loss kak jata hai aur wahan se upar chala aata isse nuksaan aap ka hi hotah ia isliye jab bhi sl lagao,,,poori analysis kar lo uske baad hi koi dusra option socho

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss should be placed. Without stop loss we can not say where market will go and there is huge risk of losing the whole account. So always use SL whether tight or broad. It save our capital.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are trading without a stop loss you will lose a lot of money at it. Why is that? One reason is we will never know where the direction of price movement that will last. This is why we have to use stop loss trading, because SL is one of our trading system needs to be done

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use stop loss or not all depen and back to the traders itself, they have their own analysis and reason for it and it is useless if the trader used stop loss but it was always touched by the price, it was only the way to made slow to met the MC so for this cases they should put it at the right place and relevant target

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi bhai maine kayi baar note kiya hai market wapis aati hai aur maine kayi baar aisa dekha hai mera loss profit mein aaya hai aur isliye main stop loss ka use nahi karta hoon ab main trade achchi tarah dekh kar open karta hoon taki mere ko stop loss ki jarurat hi na pade

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    but for applying this strategy we must need good capital and good prediction also, as low risk could not satisfy us, and stop loss usually turns our winning trade to loss, we have to do the justify both, I think we should use stop loss with high risk, and come in real trading after very good experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 282 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)