+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 282 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although sometimes we use a low risk, we can still MC. because my friends have, one day there was a very sharp price movements up to 1400 pips down, and this makes him lose all his money. so in my opinion, stop loss, it is important

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    han gi ye sab se achi strategy ha kioun k mian khud bhi es taran ki he strategy use kar raha houn es main ham ko sahi baat ha stop loss ki zarorat nahi ha or margin call ka bhi nahi rehta ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned +8801711444442 is on a distinguished road +8801711444442's Avatar
    Thanks
    edison @ you are right in your own way. as i konw , without stop loss trading our accounts equity keep $100 to $5/6 . other then , if your equity is $10000 and you may trade .001 lot without stop loss . but i dont like this type of trade.

Member srasool is an unknown quantity at this point srasool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time stop loss application is not helpful because i have seen that in most cases when i appiled stop lose to reduce my lose as my trade closed due to stop lose in very next time trend reverses and price statred to go up.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kutuk View Post
    I agree with you, actually using SL sometimes very good for us to prevent large losses which impact on the loss of our money, but sometimes when we use the SL at times when prices are already touching the SL and then turned again to make us lose. So if I'm playing forex and always at the computer so I do not use SL but when I live so I use SL
    mujhe stop los ki wajah se bahut baar loss hua hai aur kayi bar to deal mere stop loss ko click karne ke bad wapas mere tp ki taraf chali jati hai
    mujhe lagta hai ki mujhe stop loss ko thik se smajhne layak abhi jaankari nahi hai..lekin fir maine kafi ache se study kiya aur fir jake mujeh stop loss thik se set karna aaya aur ab mujhe loss bahut hi kam hota hai

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    I agree with you, actually using SL sometimes very good for us to prevent large losses which impact on the loss of our money, but sometimes when we use the SL at times when prices are already touching the SL and then turned again to make us lose. So if I'm playing forex and always at the computer so I do not use SL but when I live so I use SL

Junior Member youman is on a distinguished road youman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your chosen Forex trading strategy will drive the trading decisions that you make in the Forex trading system. If you are new or a novice to Forex trading systems, you will need to develop an appropriate strategy that will evolve over time.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    in my trading, i never use stop loss. when the price opposite with my pending orders, i will use averaging method to reduce minus, and with the strong balance/equity i can change minus to plus, change loss to profits... no stop loss but strong equity... this is a good strategy that i use to get profits in forex...
    mujhe stop loss use na karne se bahut dar lagta hai kyunki maine ab tak jitni bhi trading kari hai usme maine stop loss ko hamehsa use kiya hai
    isliye me har trader ko bolta hon ki chahae jo marzi situation ho , trader ko stop loss zarur lagana chahaiye..chahae aap chota lot trade kar rahe ho, bada lot trade kar rahe ho ya fir short term trading ho ya long term trading ho, bina stop loss ke kuch nahi akrna chahaiye

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using the low risk in our trade is what the profesional trader do but if we put the stop loss its not what the profesional did , we have to use the stop loss no matter what is the risk

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes u are quite right for a sense but losing percentage will low then ..i m uing this kind of strategy few of time ..when u wanted to trade but market is unreadable situation then open 0.01 vol of trade and hold it as long as u can suppose 1-2-3-4 days after then u saw ur trade gain 500 pips then u can entry 3 vol at a time to TP 50 pips..this things really really works i really know this is a successful method

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 282 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)