+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 282 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always trade by using news so i must say that for me seeing news first and then opening your position is the best strategy to make some good profit in this field and now these days a lot if traders are using this strategy to make some good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    yar ap trading main agr apni strategy bnata hoo to ap ko es main boht sara profit earned ho ga agr ap na es main boht sari mahnat ke to ap ko es main kafi profit earned ho ga es laya main achi or best trading karta hoon or mujaa achi or best trading karna acha lagta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buy on support sell on rsistance is say behtr or kamyab kuch bhe nae

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BANGUN View Post
    to secure it to us using the stop loss in trading because if we do not have a stop loss in trading with the large size of the trade then this will make us have to deal with a major loss in business
    it is true, no matter how good a strategy, will not be able to predict the market accurately. you must have preventive measures as a way to reduce losses. namely by using a stop loss. This way, your account will be safe from the margin call.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    trading main boht achi or best strategy bani ja sakti ha ap apna khud koi achi or best se strategy bana or boht sara profit earned karta rha q k es main profit be obht zadia ha or es main loss be boht sara ha es laya jub be ap treading kar sotch samaja kar kaerol;

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app na bilkul sayi bola hai agar app stop lose use karta hain tu app ko most valuable stretegy karni parah ge aur use low risk is another if any one forex man can obey this rules and apply

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy in the forex market is the strategy that has a good money management, a good analysis, good indicators, a strategy that is already tested in a demo account, and she give good results, but the merchant is the cause of winning or losing in the forex market, the strategist is only a tool for a good profit.

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am against the idea, the forex market, there is no better strategy and strategy 100% guaranteed to earn a good profit each day, you have to negotiate on key frames and time you need to do a good study of market to know its direction, so do not complicate things and make the negotiation with a simple strategy, I wish you luck.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many un-countable trading strategy that we could apply in forex trading business, but the best for us should be the one that actually is understandable for us to quickly understand.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the way trading is organized and planned well in which the losses and profits are taken into account before trading begins with the way the market conditions which, however, trading can be done in our own way, as the calculation of profit and loss and turnover is also a part of trading that must be taken into account, without them, the trading will not be optimal and will be a loss if the habit of open positions is not followed by good capital management arrangements, this is the way trading is like to be followed by the trader to profit and loss limitation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 282 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)