+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 282 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    As I always say I feel that following your own strategy is the best strategy because no one can influence your mind, you have your own mind then no other person can do hell with it so I highly recommend you to be independent at least in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was also convinced that any good strategy that you have would not be able to avoid a loss, because the loss is the obligation of a trader, eh I mean is part of the trading loss, so you just need to pick the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no best strategy for all traders in forex because there is no perfect strategy in this world. All strategies will have advantages
    and disadvantages, it's depending on us to maximize the advantages to maximize profit and minimize the disadvantages to reduce
    the losses.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best strategy for the trader's own trade as the best strategy and best depends on the run is a trader for a simple strategy can be made by a trader's best creative and combination with other methods that would be great

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by indianfc View Post
    low risk would be safe for you to start trading but do not use SL is not good I try I think you just put 1-5 pip TP and not use SL will is a good thing. you can try strategy that when emtry with big lot size
    I strongly agree with you is every trader should be aware of the risks of trade, and I think a good strategy is the strategy away from risk means that strategy can minimize the risks as well.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    use low risk strategies which always help full for every one who wanna earn money with small profit .use take profit tool and open stop loss psotion .i think 10 to 20 pips is best for small profit and make money slowly with low risk.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Friend I do not how many days you are using forex ! If taking risk is the best strategy then it is impossible for a person that he watch all the trade over day and night. Stop loss and take profit is very effective when you are doing long term trading.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that the best strategy for the trader is also the strategy which is depend on the style trading that trader use and then that strategy is make by his own self , and then he can discipline and got the profit consistently there

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ke pass bahut sare accha strategy ha ya phir aap khud strategy banaya apna trading k liye.ledkin kaya aap thik tara se strategy ko follow karte ha ? kaya aap sahi tarase money risk capital ko istemal karte ha?agar karte ha to aj bhi forex par losing status 90% nehi hota.hum logo ko discipline par and trading par focus karna hoga.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me there is no best strategy in the forex world, almost all indicators signal that the offer to us to guide us on the right track it is only a suggestion,,, find and adjust the style of our trade with emotion, character and even the nature of the little things that we as a make when we stumbled into the market if we can not control it ... and keep the spirit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 282 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)