+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 282 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    A superb strategy can be a strategy that gives all of us your persistence of any larger revenue compared to reduction yet primary you must likewise believe a person match your strategy which often unless you agree could be tantamount to help injuring by yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned talebdpmg is an unknown quantity at this point talebdpmg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, you are quire right. Use of Slop lose (SL) is a valuable tool and use low risk is another. If any Forex trader can obey these rules and apply it perfectly he will gain surely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchbangla View Post
    The best Strategy of Forex trading that you have hold your emotion and saw how to market move then you can using low risk without using stop loss is the awesome strategy..

only people who feel nyamanlah who feel that they are doing is trading using a particular strategy, but not necessarily if done by someone else because everyone does not fit the strategy have the same

Banned shahidasma is an unknown quantity at this point shahidasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a Forex trader sine 2010, i think money take profit and money management are the best straggly in Forex and i also think market Analise is the most straggly in Forex .some indicators are the work as a best stagy in Forex.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can feel relaxed if I secure a position as to whether his position is if I oppen menetapka stop losses but I felt affection for my loss then lock it by creating a new open positions, but in contrast to open the first one I want to go Kamana or istirahatpun not matter because it was in key

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antosco View Post
    I am in agreement with you if we don't take high risk, then we would surely succeed in forex trading. We must learn to never open a position without placing our stop loss in place. Forex trading is a risky business and if we want to succeed, we must use our stop loss level.
    I am agree with you. Forex trading is high risk bussiness. Its much better if we minimizing our risk with dicipline on our money management rules and using not more than 10% from our capital

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realman View Post
    You are all right. Using Slop lose is most valuable strategy and use low risk is another. If any one Forex man can obey this rules and apply it carefully. I can strongly say that they will gain. Also a lot of money management available. Need to follow all the rules for best playing Forex. Study and practice in demo can help to obey the rules of Forex.
    thanks for the information i'm a newbie and i need this very much .i hope it will be helped me in my next trade.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle View Post
    I thank do not take high risk is best strategy in forex trading. Firstly you can take short step to get success. when you gather lot of knowledge then you can take high risk. I thank this way is the best strategy for forex trading.
    I am in agreement with you if we don't take high risk, then we would surely succeed in forex trading. We must learn to never open a position without placing our stop loss in place. Forex trading is a risky business and if we want to succeed, we must use our stop loss level.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think this is a best strategy to take profit.trailing stop is one of best tool to use in trading.i think even in low risk strategy we should use tools like stop loss and trailing stop.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once the first time still trade at forex, I have the same understanding with you. but this is clearly also wrong, if without a stop loss no matter how much money will run out, because price movements can sometimes reach thousands of pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 282 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)