+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 282 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me kabhi bhi bina stop loss ke trading nahi karni chahaiey kyunki stop loss na hone se trader ko abhut loss ho sakta hai
    maien ab tak jitne bhi margin call wale cases dekhe hai, sabme trader bina stop loss keh i trading kartah ai..stop loss laga ke trading karne walo ko kabhi bhi margin call nahi lagti

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think you are right ,, the traders who trade with bonus money ,, they dont take forex seriously because its not their real money that they will lose if a trade dosnt end up well , if it was their real money they would pay attention to forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boitali06 View Post
    I imagine stop loss is rattling arch as we bunk do trade without stopover loss, this strategy is eminent for demo but is not white for genuine account, as we change to surface the problem of low capital in proper account,I rely on individual indicators of Bollinger bands and kinetic average indicators as cured as help from the Fibonacci retracement.
    Well i think before starts trading forex on some good strategy, he must be tutored on how it works and also learn the strategies of forex trading. Then after that, he needs toy practise demo trading for at least 2-3months so as to be perfect on how to trade before opening a live account.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boitali06 View Post
    I imagine stop loss is rattling arch as we bunk do trade without stopover loss, this strategy is eminent for demo but is not white for genuine account, as we change to surface the problem of low capital in proper account,I rely on individual indicators of Bollinger bands and kinetic average indicators as cured as help from the Fibonacci retracement.
    Forex trading if not practiced will not give any result. its not like writing something and getting paid for it. we have to risk our money and then make the best out of it. demo accounts are a good way to learn it initially without risking anything, but to earn one must definitely move to the real account with real money

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not the most powerful strategy because each strategy has stop-loss even if the low-risk this strategy if the dish gets a little profit and the loss of large

Member zibon is an unknown quantity at this point zibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best strategy is depends on the person who trades. a successful trading method makes his strategy best strategy. but you should always use stop loss & take profit.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many forex strategies, and what might seem good for one person might now be very good for another person, so it is best if we would try any trading strategy on a demo account to really find of a profitable trading strategy that we are comfortable with.

Member dalaxapola is an unknown quantity at this point dalaxapola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that there is no such thing that you can tell that this is the best strategy if there is such thing then every ones will following that every peoples have there own strategy they should realizes there own strategy and apply that other wises you will loose in every strategies !!

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don`treally know but i think it is that of moving averages , the thing is that it is all experts that makes this uses in their real trading actions and i believe that it worth a while with that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 282 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)