+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 282 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy in this market is scalping, and most traders who survive in forex are scalpers. You can use the bollinger band indicator as it will help you in creating the right forcast. Completion does not require much analysis or a lot of knowledge, only some signals will become weak. and by chance he'll be fine. Use that leak will lose that the use of the most effective technology at a lower setting may be different. As a currency trader in accordance with this specific policy can expect to be used with caution. I will argue strongly that they can get it. In addition, there are many money available operations. Must meet politicians in the ideal game currency trading. Analysis, next to the train after trying to help you, according to the guidelines attached to currency trading.The use of both, of course we hold and lack of measurable advantages and some great routes also use the use of business without care, open-style system will be difficult to find a good market in and out and soon or later he will have a good advantage for our calculations we are tired our size is in accordance with the profit and stop using the catch so far but we will always be used, this is the way business That will rest on production and management, as well as through funds that are set to show to prevent loss and ultimately emotionally is a good choice in the business of the eye foreign money will help us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I now work without any strategy because I am bored with many strategies that I cannot activate properly. So I started working in hedges and fortunately I would bring complications and patients without fatigue and fear of loss. and They say that all the best strategies will lose their effectiveness in the long run. So, just enjoy whatever strategy you have now because when you spend time, ready to adjust or modify it to adapt to changing market conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well based on my opinion, I think we really don't have the best strategy but aside from being on the safe side of forex trading, we really need to risk only 3 percent of our account which can make all traders trade without emotion and with our minds relax based on the experience of expectations in this forum and practice what makes our strategy the best not because it is the best strategy. that's why some strategies work well for you but not others. This is because you practice it well while others just adopt it and try to trade in a real account right away and they will expect to get the same results. I am very happy that some of the ways I have good opportunities in forex trading. I really don't make much, but at least I'm happy to say that I make money in forex trading. And now my strategy is to trade eur / usd but I plan to trade usd / cad too and hope I can make money with this.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost and was more useful for holding a quickie strategy. Low risk use. If the Forex rules are suitable and I'm used to making it stronger to say politically. Give us that a lot of cash management can meet all the requirements for the better. Do I need to enjoy Exchange. Learn and it will be easier to implement a respectable demo exchange. The best strategy depends on your trading style, the strategy that best suits you is the best strategy for you, you only need to know how to manage your trades with him and what partners to trade and when to avoid trading with him

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not only good money management and good analysis, but to make good strategies, to trade and make money on the forex market, and not to rely on traders who can't get money, do it and if there is one forex person who can comply with these rules and applying it carefully, I can strongly say that they will also get a lot of management that does not need to have to follow all the rules for the best

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in business, using gross losses is the most valuable strategy and uses low risk. Forex If anyone can abide by these rules and apply them with care. I can say that they will be achieved. There is also a lot of money management available, but you also need to have a trading system that has the ability to generate consistent profits in FX trading. Because I always say that I feel that following your own strategy is the best strategy because nothing can affect your mind, you have your own mind, so no one else can do anything wrong with it, so I strongly recommend you to be independent at least on Forex . and The best strategy is to adopt long-term trading because of the smaller risk and in short-term trading we can see many traders getting lost and blowing their accounts in a short time and always trying to overcome fear, greed and emotions because this is very dangerous for traders. I am a new trader so I don't know much about the effectiveness of this strategy. in my experience, I think stop loss is needed. because it helps us control the amount of loss according to our target. I think stop los should be used to avoid big losses in our trade. Stop loss is the need of most traders. [Reply]

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you. I think all traders should use stop loss tools. Without using the stop loss tool, there is a big chance to make our account zero. I don't use stop loss and so I lost my entire account today. This is really frustrating. So my friends, don't forget to use stop loss. You have to use it clearly, otherwise you will fail to survive. and true sir, stop loss is more of a thing that keeps us from the danger of running out of money, I think this is the case sir, I am currently also learning how to use stop loss as much as you keep safe from the danger of stop loss quickly moved

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to wait in a trading strategy. I think this strategy is very good and can minimize the risk of loss. This strategy is supported by the MA indicator, and filters signals using stohastic trading positions. I will only wait for a good moment in a position to trade. and Basically all strategies are good and I trade with myself strategies built, which is much better because I know in and out, I have been fine tuning for years now. But he has a few tips from the same strategy operated by successful traders.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can be just fine. By using Slop delete maybe the most effective way of preparing not to mention the use of affordable financial risk might be the second. Should a foreign currency trading human can behave in this unique law yet again try it attentively. I can also really affirm that they can secure. Even a little luck to choose. Must adopt a whole set of laws for the preferred purpose of using foreign currency trading. Learning not to mention practicing through the display will allow to behave in the principles of foreign currency trading. and it is true that you convey that forex is not just a theory but also experience that is very necessary to mature the theory. because the best strategy can be obtained from the experience gained by the practice because a lot of much needed training is being done

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mulia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This will quickly come out and instead use good lost profit measurements, and to use our other businesses, markets and systems and demand too many offices in our account, good profit because they still use stop loss, take profit depending on US size but also production as indicated by trading volume, we always use and manage funds through the last major emotional control of the stop-loss array that can help in Forex trading. I am new to forex. And I have not found a good strategy. But I tried to find a good trading strategy. A good trading strategy can help us make money from forex. And I think learning forex is the best strategy in forex. So try learning forex and get the form here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 282 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)