+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 282 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What Indicators Work Best In Forex With Ranging Market: The reason for this is that however good your fx broker's alerts may be the major banks are just about always going to be one step ahead. You are all right. Using Slop lose is most valuable strategy and use low risk is another. If any one Forex man can obey this rules and apply it carefully. I can strongly say that they will gain. Also a lot of money management available, but you should also have a trading system that is capable of delivering profit consistently.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by koreanfx View Post
    Using low risk is essential for Forex trading, but not using stop loss can not be the best strategy.Because a trader is bound to make huge loss if he does not use stop loss.I have lost more than $300 due to not using stop loss.So according to my opinion, using low lot, opening small trade and using take profit and stop loss is the best strategy. If you are trading in the Foreign Exchange Markets (Forex or FX) I have news for you, there is always one winner and one loser in each trade. In other words, there is one investor that makes money and one investor that loses money.
    hello world how are u doing Using low risk is essential for Forex trading, but not using stop loss can not be the best strategy.Because a trader is bound to make huge loss if he does not use stop loss.I have lost more than $300 due to not using stop loss.So according to my opinion, using low lot, opening small trade and using take profit and stop loss is the best strategy. If you are trading in the Foreign Exchange Markets (Forex or FX) I have news for you, there is always one winner and one loser in each trade. In other words, there is one investor that makes money and one inves

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop lose in an effective method to used because will do not know how far up or down the trade will go and this may wipe out your account on the other hand if your stop is not hit and the trade goes your way you will make a profit, How ever it is the matter of how much you are will to risk the best trading strategy ever that will help you know the way forward is when you are doing a lot of good trading strategy. swing trading, buy low sell high is the best for me and has proved to be good in returns, but you have to be very careful in determining which is bets to buy low to avoid being cought up in a trend.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein ap apni strategy khud bhi bana sectay hain aur apnay doston ki ya expert traders ki strategies bhi use ker sectay hain, abhi tak meray experience jo baat aye hay wo ye hay kay chart reading seekhain, candle stick patterns bohat powerful tool hay jo advance aanay wali trade ka pata daita hay, ic kay elawa trend lines draw karain aur support and resistance bhi bohat zarori hay.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think most of the strategies a good, whether they are free or not, they give better profits but most of the traders execute trades against those strategies by not keeping the patient. that's why they fail.. best strategy in the trade is the first look at news and match them with forecast. From there we can infer the position opens the market to buy or sell. and always use a stop loss on every transaction to reduce losses if we are wrong to predict market direction.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Guys,using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process,To be honest I don't think it is profitable strategy. We can't say that trading without Stop Loss is low risk trading. There is a huge risk of loosing account. each trader is true no one knows where prices will move so that strategies can we use to keep our account of the loss is a good money management is by placing small lot because when prices move wherever we do not worry because our account is safe

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you also have a trading system that is capable of delivering profit consistently. Without profitable trading system you will experience the loss continued until a margin call. othewise you can adopt a good strategry. Main samjhta hoon ye is market main aap ko aik say barh kay aik strategy mil jay gi lakin agar aap strategy ko theek trah say samjh na pay aur us ko use na kar pay to aap kuch hasil naheen kar pao gay achee stratgey say bhi, asal strategy aap kay apny brain main hain jis ko apply kar kay hi aap jeet sakty ho is market main,

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is very important as we cant do trade without stop loss, this strategy is important for demo but is not good for real account, as we have to face the problem of low capital in real account,I rely on several indicators of Bollinger bands and moving average indicators as well as assistance from the Fibonacci retracement. I think stop-loss is very essential as we cant do business without stop-loss, this technique is essential for trial but is not good for actual consideration, as we have to deal with the issue of low investment in actual consideration.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best practice. It may be the most readily recognized and widely used of all business management tools. And why shouldn�t it be? To executives, modeling a company�s performance on its best-in-class competitor is an ambitious but attainable aspiration. To investors, the strategy is a guarantee of the soundness of any company that embraces it. And to consultants, it is the tide that lifts every client�s boat. I think stop loss is very important as we cant do trade without stop loss, this strategy is important for demo but is not good for real account, as we have to face the problem of low capital in real account, and that could be vanished without using stop loss, so I will recommend to use stop loss as I have also lost my account by not using sl

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using low risk is essential for Forex trading, but not using stop loss can not be the best strategy.Because a trader is bound to make huge loss if he does not use stop loss.I have lost more than $300 due to not using stop loss.So according to my opinion, using low lot, opening small trade and using take profit and stop loss is the best strategy. If you are trading in the Foreign Exchange Markets (Forex or FX) I have news for you, there is always one winner and one loser in each trade. In other words, there is one investor that makes money and one investor that loses money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 282 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)