Page 1 of 277 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Strategy.

Hybrid View

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Best Strategy.

using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to edison For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), kapil_chemical_07 (2012-05-10), kinan (2016-08-25), MarwanDalimunthe (2012-05-10), mehro (2019-06-21), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-23), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), satishfx (2012-06-17), shahid1990 (2019-03-13), wamahiga1 (2016-06-13)

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    You are all right. Using Slop lose is most valuable strategy and use low risk is another. If any one Forex man can obey this rules and apply it carefully. I can strongly say that they will gain. Also a lot of money management available. Need to follow all the rules for best playing Forex. Study and practice in demo can help to obey the rules of Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to realman For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ke pass bahut sare accha strategy ha ya phir aap khud strategy banaya apna trading k liye.ledkin kaya aap thik tara se strategy ko follow karte ha ? kaya aap sahi tarase money risk capital ko istemal karte ha?agar karte ha to aj bhi forex par losing status 90% nehi hota.hum logo ko discipline par and trading par focus karna hoga.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    other than using the stop and take profit los measurable we must also use great way trading, too many open positions without the use of the system in and out of a good market will be hard to get good profits sooner or later our account will be exhausted, we still use stoplos and take profit according to our size but we should also always use tradingyang way it has been shown to produce and the rest will be arranged with the management of funds through stoplos and the last is a good emotional control it will help us in forex trading.

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    The second use, surely we grasp and lack measurable profits and several great routes also use business use without care, open-style system will be difficult to find a good market in and out and soon or later he will have a good profit for our calculations we tired our size according to profit and stop using catch so far but we will always have been used, this is the way business Yang Will rest on the production and management, as well as through funds arranged to be shown to prevent loss and eventually emotionally is a good option in foreign currency business will help us.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are absolutely right. If you use the gross loss, which is the most valuable strategies, the use of low-risk, is another. You can observe this rule to any foreign person, to apply it carefully. Can say that I can be strong, they will get. In addition, money management, are available. You must follow all the rules for best foreign play. Research and practice demos, you can help to follow the rules of forex.

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realman View Post
    You are all right. Using Slop lose is most valuable strategy and use low risk is another. If any one Forex man can obey this rules and apply it carefully. I can strongly say that they will gain. Also a lot of money management available. Need to follow all the rules for best playing Forex. Study and practice in demo can help to obey the rules of Forex.
    muj ko laga "realman" app ko thread samaj hee nahi aayye hay aur app ko forex kay barey main koi khater khwa information b nahi hasil hay eassa lagata hay app ki post say. main hamisha SL kay saath hee apni lots open karta hoon. aur mera SL support ya resistance per hi laga hota hay. "realman app ki knowledge kay leye main app ko bata doon yeh aik safe option hota hay ager forex market app ki lot kay against chalee jaye tu"

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as new is concerned, i will say that pending both sides are very great, but in technicals , using of moving averages with the real fibonaccoi analysis will prove graeter.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the information i'm a newbie and i need this very much .i hope it will be helped me in my next trade.

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    If any one forex man can obey this rules and apply it carefully I can strongly say that they will gain also a lot of nony management availavle need to follow all the rules for best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 277 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)