+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 282 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't agree with you.I think all the traders should use stop loss tool.Without using stop loss tool, there is a great chance of making our account zero.I had not used stop loss and so i lost my whole account today.It is really very frustrating to me.So my friends, don't forget to use stop loss.You should use it obviously, otherwise you will fail to survive. Every strategy in forex is good, as long as it is suit with our personality and have good money management to reduce the risk of margin call. For me i prefer averaging with swing trading method. That style give me consistent profit every month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frankly it does not matter what strategies you follow as long as it is not foolish. The key thing here is discipline with your stop losses. Remember - stop loss levels you set for yourself are holy. Cut your position out if you hit your stop loss. Losses do hurt - but they are a part of trading. Rest should fall in place automatically. for me I've looked at the competition where the number one has 4000% I really wonder how they do it. its crazy and their manual trades. Wah. I barely make 100% in good but they make so much. So what could be their secret. Sadly it never wanted to share

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Zarinakhan is an unknown quantity at this point Zarinakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every strategy is good in their own way, as a trader one needs to identify which strategy will best suit the current scenario of market which will define minimum or low risk by giving good amount of profit. For this stage trader needs rich experience in analysis also.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You could be all right. By using Slop remove might be most effective prepare not to mention usage affordable financial risk might be a second. Should a Foreign currency trading mankind are able to behave this unique laws not to mention try it attentively. I can also really assert that they can secure. Even a small fortune relief to choose from. Have got to adopt the whole set of laws for the purpose of preferred using Foreign currency trading. Learn not to mention rehearse through display will allow behave the principles from Foreign currency trading.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simply follow stop loss and make profit strategy if you are too busy in your daily life.Analysis the previous arket condition is also good sign.Actually you should take decesion based on strong concept.Don't try to get too much hurry best strategy or holy grail is different for each traders, but as long as in accumulate monthly you can make profit bigger than lose, than you have found your own best strategy

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l couldnt understand if what do you mean with using low risk with not using stoploss.when we dont use stoploss it means we are risking all of our capital and it cant be safe for us to trade that way.maybe some times we can make some nice profit but when you think for long term it will end up with margin call or a zero balance.this is what the professionals advise to us always.dont ever forget your stoploss.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not using a stop loss is the worst thing you can do. You think that you can't lose because a pair cannot go down or up 1000s of pips. If you look at some pairs like EURUSD or EUDAUD they have gone down a lot. USDJPY has as well. EURAUD has gone down 10 000 pips in the past 3 years and has not gone back up. If you did not use a stop loss and used 1 microlot, you would have lost $1000 already, losing $0.04 per day on swap interest and may be waiting another 3 years for it to go back up so you can make $0.10 whereas you would have lost $700 on swaps - so $1700 in total. You have to use a stop loss.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so, guy. In my opinion, stop loss and take profit are 2 tools that help trader to minimum risk when they trading. So it is nescessary to use them when ever you make a new order. i see many traders who trade with stop loss, they lose very much of their account If you have been developing strategies in the trade then you should test the first strategy in the demo account and if this includes all expectations then you can apply in the real account also

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine stop loss is rattling arch as we bunk do trade without stopover loss, this strategy is eminent for demo but is not white for genuine account, as we change to surface the problem of low capital in proper account,I rely on individual indicators of Bollinger bands and kinetic average indicators as cured as help from the Fibonacci retracement. well i think you are right ,, the traders who trade with bonus money ,, they dont take forex seriously because its not their real money that they will lose if a trade dosnt end up well , if it was their real money they would pay attention to forex

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I always say I feel that following your own strategy is the best strategy because no one can influence your mind, you have your own mind then no other person can do hell with it so I highly recommend you to be independent at least in Forex. Making trade in the forex and not using the stop loss not good for the trader because if market move away very much loss will come to trader. Only way trader can avoid if is not to close trade when market move up to 2000 points against trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 282 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)