+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Strategy.

Banned Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,585 Times in 13,024 Posts
    Market trand sell.
    pair sell ka ban gya hai market kafi up hoii hai and ab
    down ki traf movement kar rahi hai so main ye suggest karun ga k humain
    trade sell ki laga deni chahie ye humary lie kafi faidy mand sabit ho sakti
    hai or last 8 hrs ka chart dekha jaye to saaf pata chalta hai
    market up ho k ab down ki traf movement kar rahi hai Good Luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,585 Times in 13,024 Posts
    Market trand sell.
    pair sell ka ban gya hai market kafi up hoii hai and ab
    down ki traf movement kar rahi hai so main ye suggest karun ga k humain
    trade sell ki laga deni chahie ye humary lie kafi faidy mand sabit ho sakti
    hai or last 8 hrs ka chart dekha jaye to saaf pata chalta hai
    market up ho k ab down ki traf movement kar rahi hai Good Luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is very important as we cant do trade without stop loss, this strategy is important for demo but is not good for real account, as we have to face the problem of low capital in real account,I rely on several indicators of Bollinger bands and moving average indicators as well as assistance from the Fibonacci retracement. whoa stop loss in my opinion is very important even though we use a low risk strategy in a low risk strategy say it like we suppose there is shaddown op opposite trend is happening and stop loss in place at the lowest or the highest shadown

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know this could sound a little strange to you because it is against the common perception that has been created online regarding forex trading ... in fact, there are many such stigmas that have been a little too much advertised and has been taken as proven facts while they are not. Most of the newbies were not able to weigh or assess any such jargons and marketing gurus of forex tools that they wanted to sell their useless tools advertised these things. Risk Reward ratio is nothing but a misconception ... money management does not concern small time traders ... even who are trading with 10K. The strategy is another difficult term which keep noobs fascinated for a long time up until they surrender. Strategy in fact is a set of indicators or tools that one uses to execute or get out of trades ... so it all comes down to indicators or other tools.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes u are quite right for a sense but losing percentage will low then ..i m uing this kind of strategy few of time ..when u wanted to trade but market is unreadable situation then open 0.01 vol of trade and hold it as long as u can suppose 1-2-3-4 days after then u saw ur trade gain 500 pips then u can entry 3 vol at a time to TP 50 pips..this things really really works i really know this is a successful method

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far way, I have not gotten the best strategy. I never trade without using a stop loss, initially quite successful until one day my trading loss, I think the direction will definitely return ....margin call byeee.. The right strategy is in how to set Stop Loss and Take Profit, and you will not lose a lot of good, good money management is your key to your strategy for success with this method, you will win large profits and avoid losing a lot of pips, I wish you luck.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use stop loss or not all depen and back to the traders itself, they have their own analysis and reason for it and it is useless if the trader used stop loss but it was always touched by the price, it was only the way to made slow to met the MC so for this cases they should put it at the right place and relevant target I also do like you, and I agree if this strategy can indeed produce, just that it takes time because we are more frequent trading days we do not cover while waiting for the maximum profit. but when my adrenaline is racing, it is often also a lot of my trading and risk too great, but definitely with a perfect calculation.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For all but the most advanced forex traders - and I'm talking about a man who constantly makes thousands of dollars in profits in the Forex Month - the best strategy is to subscribe to forex signals received from a very successful entrepreneur and follow them for the trade. for me i have seen in competitions where number one has 4000% i really wonder how do they do it . thats insane and they are manual trading . Gosh . i barely make 100% on a good month yet they make so much . so what could be their secret . sad then never want to share

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is very important as we cant do trade without stop loss, this strategy is important for demo but is not good for real account, as we have to face the problem of low capital in real account, and that could be vanished without using stop loss, so I will recommend to use stop loss as I have also lost my account by not using sl., nai stoploss ko use krna hi sab sa achi strategy ha na ka risk low lena i think using stoploss with a small high risk is best strategy because ya b possible ha k market wapis aye hi na aur fr agar ap na stoploss nai lagaya howa to ap ka account flash hone k zeydaha sa zeydaha chances hon ge.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best strategy is,the strategy that we know well and we can use this strategy well and makes good profit..so there are no specific conditions to said which strategy is the best,and every traders who can makes a good quality of profit they will said if their strategy is the best!!goodluck! and if you have big capital then i think dont use stop loss it is not good but if we have not enough money then we have to save our account first then think about profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)