+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving Average.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,621 Times in 12,775 Posts
    A moving average (MA) is a stock indicator that is commonly used in technical analysis. The reason for calculating the moving average of a stock is to help smooth out the price data over a specified period of time by creating a constantly updated average price.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2020-08-23), Gamechanger2020 (2020-08-23), Gill1 (2020-08-23), Pak3000 (2020-08-23)

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    YOu can also trade on the basis of moving average in the chart. on the basis of moving average you decide whether to buy or you have to sell the stock at particular time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading, moving averages are one of the important tools in forex that can really help us in forex trading and make more profit. That depends on how we understand it and how it is used, because for me I have all the means of setting my moving average to 50 and I get more money into my account. and saab ji jab hum ice kam mai hote new hai fer hum ice kam mai indicter ko samjte hi ice kam mai hum indiacter ko tabi samj sakte hi jab humre pass ice kam mai acha experience hi fer hum ice kam kamai displine se kam karte hai bai saab ji forex oak business all over the world hi hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams how come competing because of sai hai bai saaab ji

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you use MA as a means of predicting trend shifts? For example I use 2 exponential MA curves, one in period 12 (short moving average) and another at 26 (long moving average). We have to choose the right combination period, because as we know if we choose a period that is too short of the signal can be wrong but if the time is too long we will surely be late into the position. EMA levels in each table! good but you want more seeds than you can change the line range between EMA like 10 and 30! then there will be a period of time that you choose, Moving averages help you understand what the value of trading without going out that fast, best of all is the source we have seen the working principles we see in the same trade we are working on, we must run the graph with Moving average trading. which is usually very helpful in forex transactions, best luck

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should amendment the extent of EMA in every chart! If you wanna get additional pips you'll amendment vary between to EMA line like ten and thirty however the long amount you decide on the additional risk you get! you ought to not follow with quarter-hour char you ought to solely use half-hour chart one hour chart and four hours chart! These chart is additional correct than these others. Forex trading it as a business hai jis mein 90% loss hai tu Agar aapko experience hai tu mere Saiya se Forex trading main Ye 90% loss co-op 90% profit maybe change kar sakte hain Aap Ko Sab Kuch hona lazmi hai

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The moving average is a fundamental tool for the technical study of every trader. Some novice investors do not understand the importance of using this wonderful tool. I think this technical tool can substantially improve the performance of our operations. I recommend using a moving average in each chart, and combine this tool with other technical indicators. I could make this method more accurate, so it would show the market change before the big moevements actually happening?,,,,,,,,, Cause now when I see that the market is active and that the short moving average has been moving towards

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i would wanto to say that There are two basic/popular kinds of moving average line they are Simple Moving Average (SMA) and the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) you can use these line to predict the trend of market however it is only the trend not the correct moving of the market ! You can not know the depth of the trend so you can depend on other indicator like RSI or use the new like a sources to predict the moving of the market so yeah :-) ....Trust on yourself and make your own strategies.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well obviously it�s very true my bro, and to myself I do believe the traders use moving average for the trading purpose because it can show the actual market trend the traders can place their order very easily all the traders use the moving average and they think that it is the part of trading and they alot of profit using this In my thinking that the moving average is a best indicator. If we are use the different time period. Than we are find out the good result. I think that the moving average is most popular indicator. Most of the traders are use it and get thesuccessful earning. Movingg average is a good indicator.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab maine start main trading ko start kiya tha tu yeh best indicator tha or main zida yahe indicator he use krta tha lakne bad main yeh just tolls he raha gia tha koe bhe indicator best work nh kr raha hai jo bhe indicator hain just tools he hain koe bhe indicator best nh hain es liye main ab koe bhe indicator use nh krta hon apne mind ke trading krta ho, moving average ek indicator hai ye to lagbhag sb trader ko pta hi hoga qki ye bhut famous indicator hai jo bhut log use krte hai, moving acerage ka use krna jisse bhi aata hai or jisko aagya to usko forex me aage badne se koi nhi rok skta hai, moving average indicator ke kuch kuch simtoums use kro or earning start hone lagti hai.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

natsir (2020-07-14)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main kaam karna hya to hamain ismain analysis karna ana chahiye or ye sab ham is main indicators ki madad say kar sktay hain or moving avourage aik indicator hi hy . jo kay hamain pasy ki movements kay baray main btata hay jis say ham iski futures ki moves kay baray main andaza hojata hy jis say ham asaani say trade kar sktay hain My dear friend Moving average is very important while trading in the market, as you will get major support and resistance level on the charts so that try to use that level for your money management so that you will not lose more than your risk.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

natsir (2020-07-14), sakaroni (2020-07-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open