+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1330

Thread: Moving Average.

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use a moving average to determine the limits of price movements, moving averages that I use is a period of one month, one week, one day, eight hours, one hour, to open posision I use a moving average cross of four moving average of four close and open .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Moving averages acts as good support or resistance levels and so provide good opportunity to trade when prices are near these levels and so good bounce back is expected.
    aapne thik kaha..moving average indicator ki madad se kisi bhi pair ka support aur resistance level check kiya ja sakta hai
    me is indicator ko hamesha use karta hon aur koshish karta hon ki iske hisab se hi trading karu kyunki is indicator pe mujhe bahut zada bharosa hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hi guys,
    I want to know if you use MA as means of predicting a trend turn? For example I use 2 exponential MA curves, one on a period of 12 (short moving average) and another on 26 (long moving average). So basically whenever the short moving average curve crosses the long moving average one, I know the trend is likely to change. This has worked good for me for the last 2 weeks on short period graphs (5 and 15min). But the problem is once the cross happens the price is allready high, so the profits are not so big (10-30 pips max).

Am I doing something wrong? Is anybody else using this and what are your thoughts on it?

This is a graph of what I'm talking about, the blue line is short moving average, the green line is long moving average.
    ma han ye indecator sab se he acha indecator ha esmain app ko trand ka sahi sahi pata chalta ha k trnde kis rukh ja rah ha es liye main bhi es ko kafi use karta hou or apny trade open karne se pehely es ko zaroro he dekhta houn

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MA can indeed be relied upon to provide trend information that is going on, we should not fight it because it will make us lose. trends that occur will be more clearly defined by this indicator, but it is difficult to predict when there is a transition period, which is where the trend will reverse direction, usually the price movement is fast and very difficult to predict its direction.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    I like this indicator very much. Im using this indicator from when i have started the trading. This is very simple indicator and easy to use. It shows the trend very good. The moving average is consists of two parts. 1.Simple moving average 2. Exponential moving average.
    you are rigt, moving average is one of the best strategies and as the trader we can make improve with it to get the right signals for our trading and get the best results, i used two MA and it is like stochastic, well this is good one if we can combine with using zigzag or trend line then we can make closer to identify the point for entry and exit
    do the best we can

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    the flaws from using moving average is we must pick the right combination period, cause as we know if we pick too short period than the signals could be false but if the period too long we'll surely late to enter the positions. so every trader will have their own acceptance to this periods. all you have to do is try all the combination that you can find in the internet or try to make one, soon you will find which one is the most suit to you.
    moving average indicator me acha combination select karke fir buying selling decide karna zaruri hota hai
    moving average indicator ka me bahut use karta hon aur mujhe lahgta hai ki forex me iska bahut abda role hota hai agar isko thik se analyse karke trading kari jaye

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages acts as good support or resistance levels and so provide good opportunity to trade when prices are near these levels and so good bounce back is expected.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I urge you guys non to put too much emphasis on moving averages because they donot always work . instances where they donot work include when price is moving in a channel or the rice is ranging such market conditions will make the moving average useless !

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l also use moving average 20 and 50.so when 20 will cross 50 then l will buy or sell.the most important is we dont have to only follow the moving averages.timing and other factors are also important.so when MA crossed but the point is very closed to support or resistant line or pivot line we have to wait if it will cross them also.and also if the news are near it is better to trade after the news are done.it will give us a clear entry based on moving averages.we dont have to a position when every they will cross.there will be so many fake signals.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont concentrate much on moving averages but i understand that these works as best support or resistance and so whenever prices are going near major moving averages like 100 dma, 20 dma or 100 hma i do enter my trading keeping in mind these levels.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open