+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1330

Thread: Moving Average.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is a place where can happen loss or profit anytime. But This is very popular and simple strategy in forex market. Its become helps you to do this. It is very simple indicator and use to easy. Its have two part simple and Exponential.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving Averages is one of the simplest and basic indicator for any newbie and also it works well on stand alone basis and combination with few other indicators . A trader needs to practice first with different combinations in demo account .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average give you the position of your required perids average and this is best tool that many professionals use to trade forex with large time charts.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l also use moving average 20 and 50.so when 20 will cross 50 then l will buy or sell.the most important is we dont have to only follow the moving averages.timing and other factors are also important.so when MA crossed but the point is very closed to support or resistant line or pivot line we have to wait if it will cross them also.and also if the news are near it is better to trade after the news are done.it will give us a clear entry based on moving averages.we dont have to a position when every they will cross.there will be so many fake signals.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is one of the best indicator and the way for trading forex in higher time frame. not in lower time frame.
    in lower time frame like other indicators its also given false signal. so u follow this plan. with higher time frame . guaranteed win .. guaranteed. u get good income cause this plan is work in every pair. with a good winning percentage. with this plan i make 30 times of my investment. in 2months.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving averange indicator which I think is the most simple and easy. This indicator uses only cross the line as a signal to buy or sell trade. I like this indicator and I always use them in any trading. MA indicator, I think it's very easy to understand by the merchants.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    I want to know if you use MA as means of predicting a trend turn? For example I use 2 exponential MA curves, one on a period of 12 (short moving average) and another on 26 (long moving average). So basically whenever the short moving average curve crosses the long moving average one, I know the trend is likely to change. This has worked good for me for the last 2 weeks on short period graphs (5 and 15min). But the problem is once the cross happens the price is allready high, so the profits are not so big (10-30 pips max).
    I use the MA, but not based on cross Ma. I use the MA as aupport and resistant. time frame that I use too large, the H4. because I use it to see the trend, not for the entry point. whereas for the entry, I use other indicators.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is a very easy strategy in forex. no need to think deeply and any kind of trader can calculate easily. example: A-B/2 formula will be maintained for this strategy.i am using this moving average indicators with macd.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    You are right i know many trader who use moving average in their trading and they always try to follow the trend becasue if they ride a trend successful even one in a month than they earn more than others.
    i m using moving average since 2 years but i never been success with using the risk of moving average trend but i can say those who use a good money management they will be success with moving average ..coz this always show the trend and reading the trend is most important for a trader

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its very affective indicator but i think so we should use with these points 14 , 20 , 65 , this is best limits are for indication of rate this result is too good for your trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open