Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1330

Thread: Moving Average.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hi guys,
    I want to know if you use MA as means of predicting a trend turn? For example I use 2 exponential MA curves, one on a period of 12 (short moving average) and another on 26 (long moving average). So basically whenever the short moving average curve crosses the long moving average one, I know the trend is likely to change. This has worked good for me for the last 2 weeks on short period graphs (5 and 15min). But the problem is once the cross happens the price is allready high, so the profits are not so big (10-30 pips max).

Am I doing something wrong? Is anybody else using this and what are your thoughts on it?

This is a graph of what I'm talking about, the blue line is short moving average, the green line is long moving average.
    there are two basic popular kinds of moving average line they are simple moving average SMA and the exponential moving average EMA you can use theee line to predict the trend of market.................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Its very effective actually to see the market breaking points and i feel that if a trader can learn this MACD nicely,he can make a good profit from the market as with it easily you can grab some 10-20 pips.
    For newbies i`ll suggest to go baby pips and try t collect all data and after doing that go back into the demo account try to trade face difficulties?Good way to ask here, like neeraj is giving help to all.and i think problem for newbies will solve

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love this indicator very some. Im using this indicator from when i feature started the trading. This is really ultimate indicator and unproblematic to use. It shows the way rattling saintly. The heaving medium is consists of two parts. 1.Deltoid vibrating average.

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ossama View Post
    I use this indicator with the use of classical analysis and has good results using trend and support, resistance
    yeah if you think I'm still using the indicators that we want and in accordance with our trading style so we can properly read the market trends and gain profits easily in forex ....

Junior Member nurul is an unknown quantity at this point nurul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always confused about MA. There is two MA and they are SMA and EMA . I am confused which one to use ? when to use EMA or when to use SMA. Can anybody please help

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use this indicator with the use of classical analysis and has good results using trend and support, resistance

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average aik bohat acha indicator hai is me sirf proper indicator combination ki zrorat hoti hai or ap best profit earn kr sakte hen me khud is pr work kr raha hu.
    Kubi Tails

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your right but i think you should use trend to give trade here with moving average because i am also using this things in my trading and i am getting very good profit from trade and i think if you use 30 min chart with Moving average in presence of the trend line then you will get very good entry point in this market.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moving average is very strong and good indicator. Many expert traders do not like any indicator. But they like moving average. Because there are a lot of trading idea with this indicator. It help trader to understand price movement well.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average indicator is very easy indicator of getting good signal about this market and i am getting good profit using this indicator and all of the new trader can do trade with this indicator and i always use this in the 15 and 30 min time frame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 133 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open